29 ttc#3 for 1.5years, about to see doc and very wobbly cycles

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
hello xx

I'm 29 and trying for my third, my first two a got pregnant very easy and took for granted I would this time. my cycles are not really cycles lol my body is just playing tricks on me all the time

would love to have a buddy in similar situation xx

Hi I'm 30 and I'm ttc #3. I have a 5yr old and 4and a half month baby!
I would like to have a baby close together, I've only had 1 period since giving birth so god knows when my next 1 will be, I'm hoping it doesn't come and I get my bfp soon rather than later
Xx

there's 16months between mine :) I wanted a small gap again but my youngest is two in a few weeks :-( so that didn't happen!!
its so hard having having wobbly cycles!! at least if I o'd regularly I'd be in with a chance! !!

they say your super fertile after giving birth!! fingers crossed for you :) have you done a test?

Yes lots of tests all bfn but just going to keep dtd and hope for the best, not checked for any signs of O but next cycle I will be.
Must be so frustrating for you this time because with your last 2 you didn't struggle to get pg.
Do u take opks? Xx

I've just started with them but to be honest they make me want to scream lol
this morning I got a faint positive, this afternoon nothing!!?? we don't bd enough either I don't think lol

I used them with my baby no 2 and got pg first cycle with them. Can be hard to bd with young ones taking your energy lol. Wer r u from in the uk?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->