• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

29 weeks and everything sucks atm!

babytobe

Reaction score
This is a "woe is me post", FYI.

I'm 29 weeks and I feel terrible. I hope all my "ills" pass and I'm healthy and ready to have the baby around my due date. Right now I just hate life though!...

Two and a half weeks ago I got pink eye and cold, which sucked, but wasn't horrible. I just had to stay home with my two young kids for a week and a bit so I wouldn't pass the pink eye on. And then I thought I was getting better, but the last week I just started feeling horrible. My cough from my cold got worse, after the cold ended, and I felt like I was kind of fighting an infection (coughing up some nice green globs, ya know). Not to mention the cough is one of those coughs where your throat just feels constantly irritated, and you have to cough a lot at night, and really, at this point it's 50/50 that I might pee my pants a little with each one of these stupid coughing fits.

So I THOUGHT the infection that I was fighting was in my chest a bit, with this cough. But then I got some blood tests done yesterday and did a urine test, and I found out I have a UTI that has probably been festering for a while, since my leukocyte count was so high. So that's probably why I've been feeling hot and cold and flu-like. AND my uterus has been super unhappy and started getting irritable the other night (had a contraction: I had this condition with my first so I wasn't TOO worried). Anyway, I just feel like a piece of crap. I picked up my antibiotics today and am hoping that will solve both infection problems as soon as possible. I don't know why I didn't think of a UTI being a possibility. I guess I just thought I was peeing a lot because I'm pregnant, and the "ill" feelings were just from the cough infection. Anyway, what a pain! And I'm missing out on DQ blizzards tonight with the fam, because really, I know I shouldn't be having ice cream right now. But my pregnant self....that's all I want. Is to be healthy and eat my blizzard!

SO...woe is me :(. When I'm healthy I am totally getting a blizzard lol.

Hi hunni. Just wanted to let you know your not alone. Iv had an awful pregnancy. Iv spent the last 7 months poorly every day. Iv had a cold for like 3 months and nothing clears it. Headaches every day. Dizziness. Terrible anxiety. Panic attacks ect. I'm high risk so been on steroids ect and have gone from a healthy 8 stone to a spotty 11 and a half stone. Iv had to look after two children. Do house work. Cook ect. It's been so hard. I cannot put into words. I get next to no sympathy either. My mental health has been on its arse. I mean I literally understand why people take there own lives. It's all been very testing. I'm having a section at 36+6 and I'm having my tubes tied. Could never put myself or my kids through this again. Just want my baby girl here now so we can get some normality xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->