29 weeks and head down. Is he likely to stay like that?

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
I'm just curious really. I know I have ages, but is he likely to keep turning for a while or will he stay head down now? He's back to back but I know that can and hopefully will change.

My lo was head down at 26 weeks but breech at 28 weeks scan and stayed breech until 2 days before my 31 week appointment but u have a feeling he has turned breech again will find out in just over another week. My daughter stayed head down from 26 weeks xx

It's possible!
My LO stayed head down the whole pregnancy. Like waaaaay down. I had frequent Us and she never was in any other position. While it is possible he will stay like that there's plenty of room for him to turn.

You never know!! My baby has been super low down then managed to climb back up, shes still pretty wriggly even at 31w!

I ended up having 2 28 week scans on 2 consecutive days. The first day baby was head down, the next day the head was up by my ribs. The only other observation is that I did some pregnancy yoga just before the first one.

It's possible, but they still have room to move around fairly easily at that point. At my last growth scan they said they really don't even start looking at positioning until 34 weeks or so for that reason.

Dd was head down from 27 weeks and stayed that way. Current lo was also head down from 27 weeks and so far so good, head down & hoping he stays that way!

My baby was head down and fairly low at my 28 week scan but he's definitely moved right back up again now and when I saw the midwife yesterday she said it felt like he was head up again.

Possible :) my boy was breech at 27. Head down at 29 weeks and is still head down. hoping he stays lol.

Mine was head down at 32 weeks and has stayed that way ever since.

My baby was breech at our 20 week ultrasound but was then seen head down at a 27 week ultrasound and has been confirmed to still be head down at a 35 week ultrasound. Hopefully he will stay head down until labour and then I can report back to you in a few weeks :D

My LO had been head down from at least 32-36 weeks, then I had an ultrasound last week and found out she's breech now! I'm hoping she has turned back; I have another ultrasound to check tomorrow. If she is still breech they want to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->