29 weeks. Tightening for over 2 days and feeling sick

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Evening ladies.

For past couple of days bump is going rock hard. It eases off after a while and then it is back. Feeling sicky and don't want to eat. Yesterday was in pain too. No real pain today just uncomfortable.

What up with me? Never had this with any of my others. If anyone can share and give advise I would appreciate greatly.

I can't help. but wanted to say this, I feel the same way. every food suggested to me turns my stomach. I'll have to force some soup or something down me later, but even that will be an effort. Lucy is right up in my ribs, so I don't know if it's her sticking herself out, or if it's my bump tightning. I feel so uncomfortable I've spent the day crying and just generally lounging around. Hopefully it will pass for us both :hugs:

I can't help. but wanted to say this, I feel the same way. every food suggested to me turns my stomach. I'll have to force some soup or something down me later, but even that will be an effort. Lucy is right up in my ribs, so I don't know if it's her sticking herself out, or if it's my bump tightning. I feel so uncomfortable I've spent the day crying and just generally lounging around. Hopefully it will pass for us both :hugs:

Thanks. It's always good to know your not alone. That sums up exactly how I feel. The tightening are so hard I just feel like everything is an effort

Thanks. It's always good to know your not alone. That sums up exactly how I feel. The tightening are so hard I just feel like everything is an effort

Weirdly I felt this way between 28-30 weeks and now I feel ok again.
I'm large and uncomfortable but the nausea is manageable and I just try and get on with the rest!
Must just be 2 weeks of hell! X

i had the same the last 2 days, i dont know what it was but its better today, my bump isnt rock hard anymmore nad i had a proper dinner. sorry not a proper answer for u, i came on here looking for answer too.
i was wondering is it braxton hicks? or will i know when i do get braxton hicks. are they very distinctive?

oh and just to say if u cant eat much keep drinkin lots, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->