29 years old, married, TTC#1 - buddy wanted

broodybelle

Reaction score
Hi,

We are just starting our 2nd cycle of TTC#1 after coming off the pill 3 months before in preparation. AF arrived today :nope: but we are just trying to be positive and looking forward to lots of trying again next month.

Using a CBFM for the first time this cycle so we'll see how it goes.

Anyone else in a similar position that fancies being my buddy?

xx

Hi broodybelle,

My husband and I are also ttc #1. I'm 31 and we've been trying since last October so I'm starting to get a little frustrated. AF arrived on Monday for me, so again another disappointment. Would love to be your buddy as at times it's nice to have a bit of moral support.

Good luck xx

Hi! I am also 29, married and TTC #1. Currently on cd5. Last cycle was 94 days so taking soy this cycle on cd 3 - 7. Stopped BCP in Dec.

:dust:

Count me in I am 30 and #1 came off bc in may in august we were ntnp and got bfp then at 5 weeks af came. So we are now officially ttc. I am cd 10 of 34 day cycle.

Hi everyone. Thanks for your responses.

So we're all in need of support then!

KatieAG, I really hope it happens soon for you. I know so many couples for whom it has taken ages to get pregnant despite not having any known fertility issues- but all of them are either pregnant or have had their baby now- so fingers crossed the same happens for you too.

Biliboi2- 94 day cycle?Wow. Did you have long cycles before BCP or is it as a result of it? I was on the pill for 12 years with only one short break, so I was really concerned that it would screw up my cycles- but so far they seem to be pretty settled into 29-30 days.

IssyBea - we were ntnp in August but to no avail. How sad to get a BFP and then for AF to come- cruel.

My family are unbelievably fertile, so feel like the pressure is on to produce a baby soon. I have told a few people that we are starting to try after christmas (we've been asked constantly since we were married 2 years ago!) to buy us some breathing space and hopefully we'll get our BFP before then, but there is no guarantee about that.

Trying not to get hopes up every month is going to be tough, but when I see what other people have been through, a few extra months of trying really isn't that bad.

Who knew it would be so complicated? I know that growing up you just assume that you want a baby and it will happen, but it seems not.

We're trying a CBFM for the first time this month, so we'll see if it works. Hope so.

Good luck to us all.
xx

OHHH I am in! I am 29, married and TTC for #1 with a CBFM! This is my first cycle using it! Its technically our 3rd month TTC, but honestly, this is the first month we know what we are doing with charting, etc.

Welcome along jchic. We'll have to be CBFM buddies together. Seems so much easier than charting to me! I am not a morning person, so something simple and fast before work is all I could cope with- pressing a button before I pee is about all I can manage- it does all the thinking for you.

Fingers crossed for us.

Welcome along jchic. We'll have to be CBFM buddies together. Seems so much easier than charting to me! I am not a morning person, so something simple and fast before work is all I could cope with- pressing a button before I pee is about all I can manage- it does all the thinking for you.

Fingers crossed for us.

Agreed! Its very simple to use - BFPS for us ASAP! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Would love to join as well. I am on CD 10 today am 29 and TTC #1. I went off BC in May, got preggers right away and m/c in July :( We are on our first cycle trying again so crossing our fingers and very hopeful!!! How is everyone today?

Hi alspals13. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you will get a BFP this month and it will be a sticky bean. There was a thread a while ago about people miscarrying when they got pregnant straight after coming off BCP and then going on to get healthy babies the next time. Hoping this will be the same for you.

I'm not normally this dedicated to replying: i'm a teacher and go back to work on Monday after 5 weeks off. Should be lesson planning but getting distracted...

x

Hi All, how lovely to have a little group starting to pull together, as it can be quite stressful at times and it seems that my DH has to put up with my temper tantrums! Broodybelle, I'm with you, back at school today after the long summer, it's a bit of a shock to the system.

Alspals13 am I am so sorry about your loss and I hope you're lucky soon.

I think I might give cbfm a go, as it seems to be the one route that I haven't exhausted yet! Keep us all updated and let's hope for some happy news from us in the coming weeks xxxx

Hello all. I'm 31 and trying for baby #1 as well. We have had four rounds of clomid and now taking injections. It's very frustrating as we have been trying nearly two years. Still we are trying to remain positive. Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

Hi All, how lovely to have a little group starting to pull together, as it can be quite stressful at times and it seems that my DH has to put up with my temper tantrums! Broodybelle, I'm with you, back at school today after the long summer, it's a bit of a shock to the system.

Alspals13 am I am so sorry about your loss and I hope you're lucky soon.

I think I might give cbfm a go, as it seems to be the one route that I haven't exhausted yet! Keep us all updated and let's hope for some happy news from us in the coming weeks xxxx

This is my first cycle using the CBFM! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!
I got 2 high days and 2 peaks, so I will keep you posted. I highly suggest it - I heard its accurate

Hi ladies can I join you?
I'm 25, married, and we're in our 3rd cycle ttc. I'm cd19 today and feeling hopeful! My OH is getting fed up of me worrying about ttc so think i need to relax and give him a break by chatting to some lovely peeps on here instead!

Well now I am CD17 and got a pos opk yesterday so lots of BD'ing till the end of the week just in case, worried about missing the big O and it's fun.:happydance:

FF just gave me my first ever cross hairs on Tuesday! :flower:

Hi can I join u ladies? I'm 30 on cd 2 of cycle 7. We are trying for #1 with donor. I use ic opks and confirm with CB digi. Should ov around Sept 22. FX we all get our bfps this month.

Hello. Welcome new ladies. I have got a peak on my CBFM today so eagerly awaiting DH's return from London later tonight-hoping I can stay awake long enough!
xx

Hi ladies! I was wondering if you would like one more to join :) I'm 28, TTC #1 and just starting out in this whole proces....

Hi lorileigh,

We would love you to join I'm sure. Good luck with TTC- it's such an exciting but frustrating time. As you can see from my ticker, I am cautiously pregnant with baby number 1 and praying hard for the pregnancy to work out.

Hoping that we'll see some more BFP's soon on this thread. Any questions then please feel free to ask.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"