29 years old, married, TTC#1 - buddy wanted

That's awesome! Congrats to you. I'll be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

We are *just* starting TTC, so I'm basically just trying to figure everything out. Part of me would really just like to NTNP kind of thing, but I have endometriosis, so my doctor says it would be safest for me to get pregnant within the first two months of trying, so I feel a lot of pressure to do everything right from the get-go.

That's awesome! Congrats to you. I'll be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

We are *just* starting TTC, so I'm basically just trying to figure everything out. Part of me would really just like to NTNP kind of thing, but I have endometriosis, so my doctor says it would be safest for me to get pregnant within the first two months of trying, so I feel a lot of pressure to do everything right from the get-go.

I was the same when we were considering starting TTC. I was just wanting to go with the flow and NTNP. But then the urge for a baby got too strong and so I bought a Clear Blue fertility monitor and some preseed for the second cycle of trying and we got our BFP. Really glad I did as felt so much more confident knowing that I was ovulating when I thought I should be and that I was providing the best possible conditions for DH's swimmers to survive in!:winkwink: We may well have got our BFP without either but it helped me to know that I was doing everything possible.

Best of luck.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"