-

totally different type of nappy hun,

ive never used a stretchie but blueberrys are a good nappy, they have a hemp and microfiber insert that you put in the pocket.

i liked them :)

every nappy fits every baby differently honey - my best advice to you would be buy a variety (new/pre-loved) before investing in a specific 'system' as it's hard to know by shape/size of you baby and your own preferences what will work best for you!

also i know you want to be prepared for your arrival - i was in my third trimester when i started buying i ended up with 14 different types of nappy which i've now wiggled down to about 5 types. it's hard to know exactly what you will prefer, the types i initially wanted to buy i rarely use and would have been a bad investment iykwim!

completely different types but I would go for a stretchie over a blueberry if I had to choose between the two.
I have a few issues with blueberrys (expensive, inserts wear quickly, bulky, aplix wears quickly, inner fleece wears quickly, not really suitable for overnight to name a few!!) but absolutely none with the stretchies.
As has been suggested if you want to figure out what you prefer keep an eye out for some second hand nappies in a variety of types so you can have a look at them and decide what you think you might get along better with and then when LO arrives find what suits him/her best.

My preferances for nappies changed dramatically from when I first started looking to now...
at first I didnt want "pretty" nappies and I wanted 2 parters (nappies that needed wraps) so I bought them. Then I bought a few other types just to have around (developed an addiction more like...) but when he arrived I found some just didnt work for us, my OH didnt like the poppers and kept forgetting to put wraps on so I sold a lot of my two part nappies. When I started out I also didnt like side snap (poppers at the side instead of the front) but now they are some of my favorite types. I am also now prefering two part nappies for bedtime, they work much better (I use the tots bots stretchies at night a lot).
I have also changed preferance in daytime nappies too, I almost only use three different types (Itti Bitti d'lish, Blueberrys and WeeNotions) and I use one type for going out (Flip Organics)
So it is probably best not to tie yourself to one nappy....HOWEVER if I had got the stretchies right from the start I would have kept on with them because of how they fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->