remove

have you changed your washing powder recently hun?
Iv found using disposable liners helps, with cream. :)

I would also put a disposable liner on, with some bum cream :) We use disposable liners over fleece full time anyway as Tegan has 'sticky' poo and it is impossible to get off the liners if you don't! I found that out the hard way :(

Try it, but definitelyput the fleece liners underneath. And get good quality flushables as well - the cheaper ones are pretty scratchy, and the more expensive ones are not oly much soter, but you can also wash them several times, so if they are just wet, you can wash and re-use them, so they work out far cheaper in the end. Best ones my team has found are Popli ones at £3.49 for 100.

Have you always used fleece liners? I think I've heard of some babies being sensitive to synthetic fabrics so if you've always used them, I would give all natural fabrics a go. I've heard great things about silk liners if you need a liner.

I Have some spare liners if you pay the postage i'll send them to you? I dont like them so i'm doing fleece liners instead :)

this happened to me aswell, leyla is in fulltime disposables now :( i tried everything but the only thing that cleared up her rash was putting her back in disposables :( im totally pro cloth nappies but if its gna hurt my baby id rather just use disposables :( x

this happened to me aswell, leyla is in fulltime disposables now :( i tried everything but the only thing that cleared up her rash was putting her back in disposables :( im totally pro cloth nappies but if its gna hurt my baby id rather just use disposables :( x

The same thing is happening to Isabella!:dohh: She has such sensitive skin. Right now we use disposables overnight, and change her nappy every 90 minutes during the day, but she'll still get a rash. I don't know what else to do. After a day or 2 in disposables with the rash cream you can't use in cloth.. and it's all gone. But I wish I could find something to prevent the rash in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->