29th Feb!!!!... Anyone asking/asked their OH's to marry them today?

L

lepaskilf

Me and my OH have been together for 8 years this year :cloud9: We're not married and not religious in the slightest so have never really been fussed about getting married! But he always said that if we did he'd want me to ask him on leap year day!

The last leap year was way too soon for us!!! So it was today or wait until our 12th year together, and now we have a child I thought right it must be now!!!!

He works away and is there at the moment, so I have just sort of asked him via email!! :blush: I just said..."Well it's 29th Feb so I guess we should get married this year!" :haha:

I wonder what his reply will be!!!

Good luck hun :happydance: I've been with my OH 8 years this year too...don't think he'll ever propose and he annoys me too much at mo as we have two small children so I'm stressed and tired a lot so think its best I wait til 12 year anniversay :haha:

Let us know what he says :happydance:

Ooh good luck!

I was seriously contemplating it, but I think my OH is already planning something a lot more romantic :)

Good luck.

Two people I know just got engaged to day.

I fake proposed in the middle of h&m, didn't go down well :haha:

Ooh good luck, keep us posted!

Me and OH have been together 5 years now. I contemplated it but I came to the conclusion it would only encourage his "leave it long enough and someone else will do it" attitude. :shrug:

Good luck.

Two people I know just got engaged to day.

I fake proposed in the middle of h&m, didn't go down well :haha:

Aaww, why didn't it go down well? Did he get embarrassed??

I missed my OH's call last night as I was putting Tom to bed and I couldn't call him back as he works on an oil rig. I did get an email from him this morning though (so I knew he'd got mine!) saying that he's been telling the guys at work that he'll probably be asked today and that he called me to see if there was anything I wanted to ask!! So I know he'll say yes but he didn't say it on email, but I suppose I sort of asked him in a round about way!!!

He comes back this evening so we'll chat about it then........ how romantic :haha: Not!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->