2dpo not feeling very lucky. Missed a crusial BD day.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Morning ladies. 2dpo today. Trying to hold out testing until 10dpo but who am I kidding. I'll make to 7 and Crack lol.

This was my first month charting and I was so sure I typically oed on cd 14 we went at it hard for a few days and then the day before I actually Oed my OH just couldn't do anymore and we missed it. We got some in the AM of the day I'm sure I ovulated but I just can't help feeling missing that day ruined our chances.

My charts below of anyone wants to look.

So far no real signs. Didn't expect any yet. I'm moving this weekend so at least that's a bit of a distraction.

Who else is waiting with me?

I wouldn't worry about missing that day. I've read it's actually better to dtd every other day when TTC as it improves sperm quality. So maybe that day off will be a really good thing! Fingers crossed for you! I'm a few days behind you, I am expecting to ovulate tomorrow.

Lol well thank you. Fingers crossed that it helped. Worst case we try again next month with a better understanding of my body. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too that you catch the egg :)

We're cycle buddies! I'm 2DPO as well. I know how you feel about DH not feeling up to BD'ing. We're doing the SMEP so we had to go at it 3 days in a row. Luckily we get a break tonight but then we have to :sex: tomorrow as well. I personally think you should be fine having gotten BD in two days before as well as the morning of. Best of luck to you :flower:

Hi disneymom.

Sounds like you guys definitely got in all the BDing you needed. Fingers crossed for the bfp to come of all the work.

3dpo here and I woke up to the flu. No fever or
chills just bad runs to the point that sorry tmi it's clear. To top it off we are moving house today and I have a friends bridal shower this afternoon. Hoping I can keep it together for just a few hours.

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->