2ft long at 10 weeks!

S

Serene123

They moaned about her weight without doing her length. Her length is actually above the 98th percentile!! Are they going to tell me she's too long? :rofl: So yeah, 2ft long and 13lb4. Big girl :D

My wee kaidy popz was just under 2 foot long at birth lol!!! x

Yeah Bella was 24" long at birth and is now a whopping 28 3/4" long and 14lb 1oz!
Can't believe they are moaning about her weight, she's a healthy, beautiful little girl and she will burn most of it off when she starts crawling anyway. People come in different shapes and sizes and most HVs dont seem to appreciate this and they try to make them fit in with averages and what not. Should judge it on a baby's wellbeing instead and then they wouldn't be able to comment!

They moaned about her weight without doing her length. Her length is actually above the 98th percentile!! Are they going to tell me she's too long? :rofl: So yeah, 2ft long and 13lb4. Big girl :D

Our babies are almost exactly the same size :rofl:

:hug:

:happydance:aww Toria, she sounds great to me! Lily had her CT scan today, and she was weighed, shes now 18lb 4 and shes 16 weeks!

I'd rather be critisized for my chubby baby than an underweight underfed one!

I agree toria...you have a lovely healthy baby...at least she is not underweight xx

How could anyone critisize the appearance of a healthy baby? They are supposed to have round cheeks and chubby legs. She is beautiful Tor and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If they have anything negative to say tell them to f**k off!!!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->