2nd AF after MC TMI sorry :o(

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

Im experiencing a late :witch: the 2nd one since I had a MC end of April. This one is really heavy, very painful and quite large clots they are not as big as when I had the MC but bigger than a normal :witch:. Im currently using super super tampons but having to change every 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Has anyone else experienced similar, that might be able to put my mind at rest.

:hug:

Kerry xxx

Hello sweetie...
i have to say i never had a MC but i do get heavy period like you having right now and i do have to change sometimes within the hour ...but since if you are concern maybe you should call a doctor just to make sure...:hugs:

Thanks hun, I just didn't want to get worked up about nothing. But if its quite normal then I won't worry anymore.

Just noticed where you are!!! I went to san fran 2 years ago and really loved it!! Are you guys 8 hours ahead or behind?? I can't remember.

Hows it going ttc????

i am 9 hours babe:)

still TTC on my 8 month now...hope July will bring me a bfp !!! but of course being saying that since last November!!!

what about you ? reading to try again ...:hugs:

Im leaving it this month as I am going to a dance festival at the end of july which is when I would get my :bfp:. So we are going for it all guns a blazing in August. Its my birthday beginging of Aug so a :bfp: at the end of the month would be a fantastic belated b'day pressie.

I hope that your :bfp: comes along soon!!!

Hey hun :hugs:

Its probably your body getting itself back to normal... Im due my 2nd :witch: in a couple of days & my 1st one was very short & extremely light so im expecting her to come back with a vengeance if she comes.

I usually have quite painful periods anyway so not looking forward to it at all :cry:

Hope you are ok :hug: xx

Hi hun sorry you are having a bad time of it :hugs: hope the horrid :witch: flies away soon! Just popped on to post and say I have started AF early (so no :bfp: for me this month either:hissy:) I am 5 days early - 2nd AF since m/c for me too

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hi hun sorry you are having a bad time of it :hugs: hope the horrid :witch: flies away soon! Just popped on to post and say I have started AF early (so no :bfp: for me this month either:hissy:) I am 5 days early - 2nd AF since m/c for me too

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:hugs:

Since my m/c, my AFs have become heavy.

I dont think it is anything to worry about darling xxx

Hi Girlies,

Thanks everyone. Today its starting to tail off :happydance:

Tracy - Sorry the :witch: has arrived for you :cry: Fingers crossed for a nice :bfp: next month.

Nicky - Your first :witch: sounds a bit like mine was. But I hope that the 2nd one isn't like mine.

Porkpie - I hope your are feeling better today :hug:

hey gals,

sorry everyone is having bad visits from the :witch:. maybe we should all boycott her for, i dont know, 9 months or so? what do you all say?

hey gals,

sorry everyone is having bad visits from the :witch:. maybe we should all boycott her for, i dont know, 9 months or so? what do you all say?

Yep - you can definitely sign me up for this too! let's officially go on strike :happydance: xx

HI Sambatiki! HOws ttc going? I wish I could tell you if a heavy 2nd AF is normal but I'm still waiting for my 2nd AF after my mc in April. I hate having a long cycle!!! Good Luck!

Hi kerry glad your AF is on the way out :hugs: mine is very light at the moment.

Hi Girlies,

Thanks everyone. Today its starting to tail off :happydance:

Tracy - Sorry the :witch: has arrived for you :cry: Fingers crossed for a nice :bfp: next month.

Nicky - Your first :witch: sounds a bit like mine was. But I hope that the 2nd one isn't like mine.

Porkpie - I hope your are feeling better today :hug:

Fair better thanks. Ive just started getting stingy nipples :happydance: Imagine getting ecited over that. Ive tested a few times but the time is nearing to test each day:rofl:

hey Sambatiki, sorry to hear the :witch: flew in.

I want to join the strike too please!! here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->