2nd AF after MC TMI sorry :o(

Hi Everyone...

The :witch: has nearly fled!!! HOOORAYYYY!!! HA HA :rofl: See what happens when ur nasty to her!!!

Sweetpea - Lovely to hear from you. I can't believe :witch: hasn't turned up for you yet!!! Have you tested???? Silly question I know!!!

Tracy - Glad your :witch: is finishing!!!

Porkpie - LUCK!!!! loads of it!!!

Hi Everyone...

The :witch: has nearly fled!!! HOOORAYYYY!!! HA HA :rofl: See what happens when ur nasty to her!!!

Sweetpea - Lovely to hear from you. I can't believe :witch: hasn't turned up for you yet!!! Have you tested???? Silly question I know!!!

Tracy - Glad your :witch: is finishing!!!

Porkpie - LUCK!!!! loads of it!!!

:happydance::happydance: thats great news:happydance:

Porkpie - So glad!!! Atleast them I'll be able to get some practising :sex: in for AUG!! :rofl:

I will!!! :rofl: I think it best if you practised too!! :rofl:

I get heavy periods, I dont use tampons though, so it can be quite horrible if I'm not careful, especially at night time!

Lisa - I really feel for anyone that has heavy, long, painful :witch:. You have my sympathy. God I thought my insides where falling out!

I actually feel good getting them cos I only got 3 in the space of a year, progesterone is a blessing!!

Lisa - You can have mine instead!! Seriously tho glad its working for you.

Hey Kerry! Of course I tested! Lol. I been testing all week and still negative. I have a 40 day cycle so tomorrow my AF will be late. I hate long cycles because I don't get as much times to ttc. Have you moved into your new place?!? How exciting!

Hey Kerry! Of course I tested! Lol. I been testing all week and still negative. I have a 40 day cycle so tomorrow my AF will be late. I hate long cycles because I don't get as much times to ttc. Have you moved into your new place?!? How exciting!

ooo late sounds good . Hope u get that :bfp:

Hi sweatpea,

All is good thanks, and all moved into the cottage!! And we great thing is we're both still alive, can't believe we haven't killed each other yet!! :rofl:. We are going to be TTC in August which I know will be here before I know it and I'll be paranoid as hell!! What you been up to hun??

You better load up on HPT before august so you can test like EVERY day in your 2WW. Lol. I'm doing good... I'm still waiting for Miss.. AF to come catch me. Lol.

Sweatpea - Don't encourage me!!! I don't need any!! :rofl:
Hope the :witch: arrives soon for you hun. She played me up too. You never know though you might still get a :bfp:!!

LoL. Yess Miss. :witch: sure does like playing games! :rofl:Yesterday I had a very tiny bit of blood when I wiped so I thought by today :witch: would be here but this morning there was just a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped. I keep having to change my ticker because lil Miss.:witch:. I hope we all get our :bfp: by September(My birthday).

Sweatpea - That sounds like a plan it would mean a nice belated birthday surprise for me too!!!

Can't wait for the next :witch: to arrive so we can start!!! Just hope that :witch: arrived on time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->