2nd baby movement

juicyd

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am currently baking my 2nd and was wondering when you started feeling movement? I am 11 weeks almost and have felt lots of weird things (probably wind) however what was your experience as I know with the 2nd baby (and so on) you are supposed to feel movement a lot sooner..

Sounds crazy but the last few evenings it feels like I can feel the occasional tiny tap. It's always in the same place right where baby hangs out according to doppler and ultrasound.

FWIW I first felt DS at 14w - just once early on. Felt like a feather running along the inside of my belly. I was lying on my front at home and he was a bit agitated because the midwife had just 'got' him with the doppler and he'd kicked at it!

I'll be stalking this thread as nearly posted the same question earlier. I am pregnant with no 2 and at 10+2 I am almost certain I felt a tiny flutter this morning.. x

I felt the first movements at about 13 weeks, much earlier than with my first which was nearer 20 weeks-I had an anterior placenta first time around which probably made a difference though.x

With DS (my first) I felt something like rubber bands snapping in my belly around 14 weeks, with DD I swore I felt it around 13 weeks, was certain at 14 weeks. I'm going on 12 weeks with this bubba and every time I start thinking 'oh that must be baby', I realize it's just gas.

With first it was around 14 weeks, second was 12 weeks and the current one felt at 11 weeks and has just kept getting stronger to the point I actually know it is happening while I'm focusing n something else now. Happens more when I am sitting down with my legs up.

I've been getting this for the last week or so I think I was about 11+ 5 when I first felt it. Its getting stronger but only when laid or sat (slouched) still for a while in certain positions. I think I first felt dd at around 16 or 17 weeks

I'll be stalking this thread as nearly posted the same question earlier. I am pregnant with no 2 and at 10+2 I am almost certain I felt a tiny flutter this morning.. x

me to hun and its always at night especially when I am lying on my side xx

thanks ladies I know all pregenancys are different but I thought I must be going mad lol to even thing that i was possibly feeling something xx

I'm 11 weeks and swore blind i felt something last week on two seperate occassions! Same sensation same place! Mine feels like little legs just scraping my inside a bit.. Almost touch/tickling. That sounds weird i've no other words to explain it lol
Xx

I'm 11 weeks and swore blind i felt something last week on two seperate occassions! Same sensation same place! Mine feels like little legs just scraping my inside a bit.. Almost touch/tickling. That sounds weird i've no other words to explain it lol
Xx

I definitely know what you mean lol xx

I'm 11+6 and keep hearing it kick my Doppler but the other day I'm certain I felt it kick the Doppler I didn't so much feel it in my stomach more felt the Doppler nudge I'm so excited to feel the kicks :) my lb was such a lazy baby I hardly ever felt him kick so hoping this one is a little gymnast (that will avoid my ribs and bladder) that bits no fun at all. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->