2nd cycle after m/c bleeding at CD15?

Starbright

Reaction score
Hi all
I've been lurking in this forum since my m/c, but only just got the guts to post. I'm hoping you may be able to offer some advice.
Bit of background - I had got a BFP in August following my first cycle of IVF. All was well at 7 week scan but 10 week scan showed no heartbeat. I was sent home to m/c naturally. Had a follow up scan 2 weeks later and ''everything'' was gone.
Since then I have had one AF. I'm now on CD 15 and have got some slight bleeding (fresh) along with blood-tinged ewcm that seems to be old blood. I'm a little concerned and was wondering if you thought the m/c could have something to do with this.
I have had cervical erosion before now and was wondering if it could be that again. Maybe i've got that again and that's causing the bleeding? Or is my body still messed around from the m/c?
I know I should probably call my doctor but I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone else has had something similar or some ideas as to what's going on. I've got no pain or cramps or anything just the blood.
I never used to get very much ewcm at all but now i've got lots, so I'm kind of thinking it's the m/c that's still affecting things.
Anyway I'll stop rambling! Thanks in advance for any advice xxxxx

Hi there, Sorry about your recent loss.

A bit of bleeding (i.e. spotting) would be normal in the middle of your cycle. I get it occasionally (either brown, pink or red spotting) in the middle around ovulation time. Nothing I don't think to worry about unless it continues everyday...

Good luck this cycle!

Thanks for the reply
It seems that since the m/c I've been worrying over anything and everything!

Trust me I know...I feel and watch everything down there...I need a better extracurricular activity...it can drive you mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->