2nd lot of injections :(

mummyof32011

Reaction score
Awwww my poor :baby: had her injections :( with the :devil: nurse on thursday (really dont like the nurse)

Since Thursday she bin ok but today.....all she has done is :cry: i hate seeing her like this. She's hardly :sleep: all day and i done nothin but give her lots of :hugs: to make her comfortable.......my DS and other DD weren't as bad as this from what i can remember........

Wat can I do to try and make her more comfortable......theres. no temp at min........:( I just dont no what i can do to help her.... shes so grizzly bless.@ min shes fast asleep tucked up in my arms.......love having snuggles xx

Aw, poor little mite. My LO has hers next Wednesday and I'm dreading them.

Calpol might settle her but I don't know if I should suggest it if she doesn't have a temperature or seems in pain.

Aww. From wat I can tell shes not in pain and def no temp.... ino she must b iveryired as shes hardly slept.....so that mayb y.......i just hate seein her wen shes like this..... xxx

Bless. Yeah they say not to give calpol unless there is a temperature as it can affect the jabs.

My LO was exactly the same after his jabs on Thursday. I gave him some Teetha and Calpol and he seemed alot better... It was totally exhausting for LO and I but today he is lots better!

I'm dreading my LO second set of injections on Tuesday too! She was awful like your after her first set :( just gAve her calpol & lots of cuddles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->