2nd miscarriage this year...

imaginary8x

Mummy
Reaction score
8 weeks & 1 day started bleeding heavy today at what point will the pregnancy test go negative?

Tested today with the bleeding and I'm still getting a line coming up when my last one happened by the next day it was negative.

Just want to go back to normal... 😭

I'm so so sorry. Sadly the tests can take weeks to go completely negative. Get to a doctors because you never know what's happening and you need to get checked out x

It really depends on your hormone levels to begin with. It took two weeks for me with a complete 6 week loss. My later loss took 6 weeks.
I wouldn't keep testing it will just be too much. Have you gone to your doctors yet to confirm loss?

No, I haven't... I passed a massive clot yesterday morning which I was sure was the baby...:( As it was nothing I've ever seen before.
Tested this morning and the test line has started to go fainter now. :(
I guess my body is going in the right direction with this...

I am so very sorry for your loss and that you are experiencing this right now <3

You need to go to a doctors and have a scan. You don't know what's happening - if it is a miscarriage they need to make sure it's happening properly and coming away safely. And they will be able to confirm whether it is or whether it's just a bleed. Please go to the doctors today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->