2nd Miscarriage

L

Lara18

I had a miscarriage 2 days ago. I was 5 weeks 2 days far along and I starting getting awful cramps and then just started bleeding, I knew straight away because it was so similar to the last time. i felt sad at the time but not to bad so thought I was going to be ok, but then yesterday I just lost it, Whilst walking my dogs I broke down in a field and then spent the day in bed sobbing and sleeping. It hurt so badly, like my heart was breaking I wanted that baby so so badly, I was getting so excited about it. Today I feel a lil better, ive started to think positively. The baby was an accident but me and partner have decided il come off the pill and we will just let it happen, losing this one has made us both realise how much we want a baby. I think il be ok, it'll never stop hurting completely but time will numb the pain. I surpose it makes it a lil worse because if I had'nt lost my first baby it would be due in Jan. xxxxx

Im so sorry, I has a MC at exactly the same point as you a couple of months ago, i'm sure it's even harder if you're first baby would have been due in January. Hope you're ok, wish you all the best when you ttc again x

Awww hun - I hate for anyone who has to go through losing a baby. My doctor advised me to make sure you go through the grieving process - it's ok to be sad - you have to go through the stages.

All my love is with you hun!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun, we're all here for you :hugs:

Oh Lara, I do so feel for you. I too had a miscarriage (Chemical pregnancy, I think) on Monday this week at 5 weeks one day, it was my second in a row as I had one last month too!! I am so lucky to have a little girl already, but I too was getting excited again, planning ahead etc. It's ok to be sad, I could cry and not stop for days, but also think ahead... it will happen. Big hugs and loads of luck, think positive. :hugs:

I am so sorry to read this after the other thread I replied to :(

I hope your ok hun :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about your m/c! I was 12 weeks 4 days along and it was Mother's Day. My due date was 11/21. Mother's Day and Thanksgiving will always have an extra special meaning to me.

Healing thoughts headed your way!

Jennifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back