2nd or more times mums. Bump question!

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Are you finding that you're showing earlier this time round? By LMP I'm around 11 weeks (I doubt that based on CB digi) but I'm already struggling to conceal my tum! Anyone else? I'm a bit concerned that I'm gonna be mahoosive!

This picture was taken on Saturday at 11 weeks. It took me until I was about 24 weeks with DD just to get to this size!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 36
I started showing around that time with my second and a bump is already beginning to form with this one :) you have a lovely bump! Enjoy it!!! It doesn't necessarily mean you will be super huge later... You could but basically your body just knows what to do faster this time so starting early :)

I'm already getting a more solid bump than last time. It's hard for me to compare because I am 25 lbs lighter than the last time but I remember just having a big pudge until 17 weeks or so. Now it's a more solid bump in my lower belly this time. My clothes still fit but a pair of my favorite slacks are starting to get uncomfortable if I have to sit down for extended periods of time. If I wear a dress though, you can see a bump starting to form.

This is my 3rd time, and yes, you definitely "pop" faster after your first. With DD2 my tummy popped out faster, but I felt like my full-term bump was smaller than with DD1. So you won't necessarily bigger, just pop faster. Good luck :thumbup:

I'm 10+5 with no:2 and exactly the same as you. Had to go and buy some preggo pants yesterday!

I feel huge, especially in the evening but I think it's just bloat. Deffo struggling to hide though!

I'm only 8 weeks and I'm massive! I didn't show with my first till nearly 20 weeks so its a bit of a shock!

Im 13 weeks and the same im so glad others r too my bump is big and it wasnt like this with my first its crazy luckily i announced it last week because i would of been struggling to hide it any longer x

This is my second and I can't say I'm showing at all yet, but I dont remember when I started showing with my first. I'm also 12lbs lighter with this one so I'm surprised I'm not showing yet.

People have already commented on the fact that I'm starting to show! This will be my 3rd! I have def popped earlier than the other two this time around!!!
I quite like being able to see a teeny bump, it's keeping me going through this horrible sicky stage! Xx

I love having a bump I'm just surprised it's arrived so quickly!

I've started getting "are you sure it's just one in there" and the truth is I don't know!!!

I feel so much more exhausted this time round aswell :sleep:

I'm only 5 weeks and so bloated I look like I did at 20 weeks with my DS. I didn't have this issue first time around. I know it isn't a bump yet but if I wanted to "let it hang out", I'd probably look pg already. I weigh the same now as I did when I got pg with ds so something is just different this time around.

Nice bump! I think it's just your body knowing how to expand so it's doing it earlier but won't necessarily be bigger in the end.

I'm bigger than I was for my 2nd, which was bigger than I was for my 1st. I'm at 11 weeks and it's similar or bigger to my 20+ week bump, first pregnancy. And it's probably similar to 15 weeks 2nd pregnancy. It sucks because last times I didn't care to hide it but this time I want to keep it to myself as long as possible at work.

I got preggers with #2 within a yr of having my first and yeah, I showed a lot sooner. I was already in mat clothes at 12 weeks. I was always very small with my first so it's actually been really nice to look pregnant and have strangers ask when I'm due and stuff :)

Im showing a lot earlier this time round. I got a bump pretty much straight away!

With my second I was a lot smaller than my first. But this time I am struggling to keep it hidden!! I think I bigger than my first. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->