• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd pregnancies...

Kina

Reaction score
This baby seems to move so much more than Ella did and I thought she was frisky! It really has a good kick on it already and it's quite uncomfortable when it's kicking 'down there'. Also I get really bad stretching pains, they're like early labour!! Apart from that everything is great, just wondered how you ladies are finding your 2nd+ pregnancies?

DD was pretty lively compred to DS but this one seems even more wrigglg, and like you she's got quite a kick on her. She hardly ever seems to sleep, and quite often is still jumping around at midnight. I've had loads of probs withback this tme round but otherwise alls good. :D

Well Im showing quickly, and felt movement earlier. Noah was always a very active baby, and a bit unusual in that he was awake and moving around like mad and slept like I did at night. Its early to comment on any differences for me, but at the scan Noah wouldnt stay still where as this bean was only moving a little. Other than that Im getting hip pain which I didnt last time.

Hiya hun,

i too am homing a karate kid, from about 2 wks I have felt I am being beaten up at times from the inside out :shock: oh well, all I can say, is it doesn't seem to be calming down, althought he does take the odd day off :wink:

It is reassuring anyway innit, so that's what we have to think about :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"