2nd set of twins on the way

misk

mum of twin girls & soon to be twin boys
Reaction score
we used to joke about it, didn’t think it would one day be our reality.. our fraternal girls are almost 6yrs now we have identicals one the way.. has anyone else had this happen I need some “it will be okay” advice

You’ll be fine :) I’m expecting my first set of fraternal twins but I also have three other children so when these are born I’ll have 4 3 and under x

Thanks lovely, slightly freaking out today.. 4 under 3 8-[ I take my hat off to you

Congratulations!
There are several mumma's in my multiples group that have several twin sets so I'm encouraged that you'll get on just fine. You've done the hard work of surviving your first set :)
I've no advice from experience as we sadly lost one of our babies during pregnancy with our first set and our 2nd set is just shy of 4 months old. But we do have 4 children who are 4 and under, hard work but manageable.

Congratulations, I have one set of identical and a third (though we used to joke about that too). Adding the 3rd a few years later wasn’t bad. I think it helps when there’s a bit of an age gap. I know a few with multiple sets that have done just fine! You’ve done it once, you got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->