2nd sweep and 3cm dilated...good sign???

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
I hope so!!
Had my consultant appt today and although was already told that I would be induced today...nooo...been booked in for induction on 15th May....however cons did a very thorough and vicious stretch and sweep and was pleased that baby was so low and am 3cm dilated and he thinks that Ill go naturally before induction :yay: :thumbup: :happydance:
Am hoping tho that this sweep works and surely already being 3cm dilated is a good sign? xxxxx

I was almost 3cm dilated today too at my sweep! :) we both seem to be having similar experiences! Fingers crossed our babies come tonight/tomorrow! :) although I'm becoming pessimistic again :nope:

I was almost 3cm dilated today too at my sweep! :) we both seem to be having similar experiences! Fingers crossed our babies come tonight/tomorrow! :) although I'm becoming pessimistic again :nope:

Fingers crossed huni! And i know what you mean...we need to try and stay positive tho :) xxxxx

Well have backache and crampy and losing lots (tmi) creamy/whitish/sometimes pink tinged discharge plug stuff so fingers crossed am heading in right direction :) xxx

Fingers crossed for both of you. My midwife didn't mention about being dilated or not, but she di d say I was 50% effaced. Not had any loss of plug or tightenings since my 2nd sweep this morning :(

Fingers crossed for both of you. My midwife didn't mention about being dilated or not, but she di d say I was 50% effaced. Not had any loss of plug or tightenings since my 2nd sweep this morning :(

Aww huni fingers crossed they kick in am my mw said if sweep is successful it will be between 24-48 hrs after so dont lose hope just yet xxx

once youre 4 cm youre considered in active labor! only one cm to go! good luck:)

once youre 4 cm youre considered in active labor! only one cm to go! good luck:)

Thank u huni! Am hoping that because iv got to 3cm naturally and not being in labour that when i do go into labour fingers crossed it wont be really drawn out if that makes sense xxx

I've been 3cm since 35wks and am now 4cm. I hope it's a sign for you and the sweep worked though!

Thank u huni! Am hoping that because iv got to 3cm naturally and not being in labour that when i do go into labour fingers crossed it wont be really drawn out if that makes sense xxx

i know at my hospital once you reach four cm they admit you and you dont leave without your baby:) youre so close, fx this is it!:)

Iv still got fingers crossed for you nannasin xxx

Any progress with u ladies? None for me I'm afraid! Got my hopes up with the small amount of blood stained mucus I had after sweep yesterday- but have had nothing since! :nope:

Getting a few period type pains now and again- but they're still very mild and very occasional!

Think my little munchkin wants to stay put lol

Any progress with u ladies? None for me I'm afraid! Got my hopes up with the small amount of blood stained mucus I had after sweep yesterday- but have had nothing since! :nope:

Getting a few period type pains now and again- but they're still very mild and very occasional!

Still having some discharge stuff and very occasional cramps but nothing like i was getting last night :-( im trying to be positive but feeling pretty plop right now about it!! Xxxx

Still having some discharge stuff and very occasional cramps but nothing like i was getting last night :-( im trying to be positive but feeling pretty plop right now about it!! Xxxx

Yea me too- have got to the point where I'm now 99% expecting to have the induction on Monday. Which is technically only 4 days away (not counting today and Monday- so it's not that bad I guess! This time next week she'll defo be here :thumbup:

Trying to find things to fill my days now to make time go faster! House is perfect though so not much housework I can do! Don't really want to go out by myself just incase! What r u doing to pass the time?

Walking alot and playing playstation lol! Im a 24yr old nurse spending time playing the sims on playstation lol!!!! Hubby is off work atm so at least iv company lol! Luckily weather been good so have been able to go for random drives and walks out...im sick of being in the house!! Im due to be induced on weds and id really like not to be if i can help it!! Xxxxx

Hehe! I like the sims too! :) so addictive! Not a bad idea actually!! :) my hubby went back to work today as he really couldn't take any more 'working from home' days! :( so I'm stuck in the house by myself! :( watched loads of box sets on Netflix and bought a few on iTunes and there's not much else left for me to watch! Haha! Play station is a good idea! :)

I guess we should appreciate the time we have as I bet we won't have much time to watch box sets or play sims very soon! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->