2nd sweep and 3cm dilated...good sign???

Nothing for me either :( just been for a walk up to the supermarket and am now back in front of the tv watching a series called Castle.

Nothing for me either :( just been for a walk up to the supermarket and am now back in front of the tv watching a series called Castle.

Is it on love film or Netflix? I need something good to watch lol

Heehee!! For third time in 3 nights iv back ache and really sharp shooting pains down into my lady bits and when i rang l and d they just said baby is just getting lower and lower into pelvis...she cant get much lower without falling out lol!! Xxx sims is fun lol! And harry potter lmao!! Xxxx

It's on BT Vision on the on demand section. I also like NCIS and CSI. I have become a right tv addict since being pregnant.

Good luck Rozzle :) 3cm and not much pain? Thats great :) my friend is currently 2cms and in agony :( as for Netflix, I'm addicted to Decter for those who haven't saw, it's fantastic :) xx

Good luck Rozzle :) 3cm and not much pain? Thats great :) my friend is currently 2cms and in agony :( as for Netflix, I'm addicted to Decter for those who haven't saw, it's fantastic :) xx

Lol broodyblair im just waiting for labour to start lol!! Lol @decter!! Im loving that apprentice is back on lol! And i loved masterchef lol!! Iv also watched lots of chick flicks lol! Tv and films have been a gd boredom buster!! And as much as i loathe it, iv been guiltily watching toddlers and tiaras!!! Xxxx

Hiya hope all ok is baby here yet xx

Hiya hope all ok is baby here yet xx

Hey huni hope u nd baba are all gd!!! And no baby yet!! Am sooooo frustrated!! Lots of pains and losing plug bit still no labour yet!!!! How are u healing? Xxx

Just been out for another walk ( just over 2 miles) and have thankfully got home before the rain arrives. I'm hoping this does the trick!

Got a bit excited this morning as I lost some plug (had not really lost any in about a week apart from a small amount after sweep on Tuesday) and I had slightly more intense period type pains! But as usual nothing has come of them and everything has died off! :nope:

Ah I love Dexter! Can't wait for season 8! Hehe! And I love watching toddlers and tiaras too! Hehe! Pure junk TV ;) I've also watched season 1&2 of homeland it's brilliant! Totally ran out of things to watch now! I might try game of thrones although I'm not usually into fantasy things! But yea- TV is helping me through the boredom! Lol

So I have only 3 full days to induction now!Think I can just about cope with that :)

Well iv lots of discharge throughout day and about half hour ago i was sorting through drawers and i felt a small gushy trickle lol (luckily had pad on!!!) and went to loo to find loads of discharge mucus stuff (sorry tmi!!!) and wet lol!! So have changed pad and gone for lie down as thats what hospital said to do last time i thought waters had gone...and then when i stand up if pad wet then ill ring mw, also got period pains so fingers crossed!! And fingers crossed ure pains come back 2!! Xxxx

Hope labour is starting!! Good luck babes! Be worth it. Best tip I can give, focus on breathin and pant deep breathe in and out durin the pains, all I could do a in pool and no pain relief was breathe and pant hard durin each one and kept sayin keep calm etc. Must work as in pool went from 2 - 8cm in 3hours. When pushin u really have to push, like with every bit of effort u can, just don't do what I did and don't ignore when say pant and not push!! X be thinkin of u. Kyra is juandist and not weein :( midwife visitn daily now xx

Hope labour is starting!! Good luck babes! Be worth it. Best tip I can give, focus on breathin and pant deep breathe in and out durin the pains, all I could do a in pool and no pain relief was breathe and pant hard durin each one and kept sayin keep calm etc. Must work as in pool went from 2 - 8cm in 3hours. When pushin u really have to push, like with every bit of effort u can, just don't do what I did and don't ignore when say pant and not push!! X be thinkin of u. Kyra is juandist and not weein :( midwife visitn daily now xx

Aw thank u huni :) oh bless her!!! Is she havig any treatment or just keeping close eye on her? How are u healing? Iv been given run around on phone lol! Was told to ring in hour so i did now iv been told to ring back in 2 hours, in mean time have an hour long bath with as much water over my belly as possible and then to put same pad back on!! And call back! Xxxxx

Well iv lots of discharge throughout day and about half hour ago i was sorting through drawers and i felt a small gushy trickle lol (luckily had pad on!!!) and went to loo to find loads of discharge mucus stuff (sorry tmi!!!) and wet lol!! So have changed pad and gone for lie down as thats what hospital said to do last time i thought waters had gone...and then when i stand up if pad wet then ill ring mw, also got period pains so fingers crossed!! And fingers crossed ure pains come back 2!! Xxxx

Hey, I've kinda been following this thread. Hope this may lead to something! You've gotta be close!

Best wishes to other women on here. I went over due with my first as well ( and probably will with this one too) so I know how you feel. Sending well wishes that you are all surviving and that your babies make a healthy arrival shortly :)

Thank u huni :-D xxxxx fingers crossed :-D xxxx

Well I went for my walk earlier and have faint period pains and have also noticed,that my LO normally is on my left hand side , but for some reason has changed to my right hand side ? I'm hoping it's a sign :) x

Fingers crossed for u huni! Im having irregular contractions atm but they are painful, i have to squeeze oh hand or arm lol!! Hopeully they regulate soon!! I hope ure pains have continued!! Xxxxx

I'm getting what I believe are irregular painful contractions too, perhaps today is our day :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->