2nd time around - feeling unorganised!

Bun87

Reaction score
Anyone else?!

We are in the middle of redecorating our Hall, stairs and landing 😂 haven't washed any clothes, pram isn't set up, car seat needs washing and installing... Haven't finished reading my birth prep book or listening to my relaxation cds. Im still at work (finish on Thursday, thankfully!) and have a two year old who keeps me busy! I'm feeling unprepared and almost like I'm winging it, possibly a bit anxious about the pain 😐 please tell me I'm not alone 😂😂 xxx

Your not alone, was feeling exactly same as you a few weeks ago. I made a list and just worked my way down it doing a few small things each day. It should be easier when u finish work, I only finished last week and everything in my list is done and I'm feeling so much better. Don't put yourself under any stress, try to enjoy last few weeks until baby comes x

Same here!! I feel like I'm too relaxed about it and I need a boot. Think I am actually still in a bit of denial that I'm going to have another child in 7 weeks! Basically everything is done and if he came now, we could survive. I just have a few final things to do and we will be ready but I still feel like we are unprepared. Haven't got the steriliser or got crib sheets and they are pretty important. My lists are helping and I'm just ticking things off as i go! Good luck xx

You are not this is my third and this is how I am starting to feel I'm running out of time and so not prepared nor do I have the energy to do anything

I feel so unprepared im 29 weeks we have just moved house and have no pushchair or wardrobe for baby

I've got 6 days till c section and just about getting things done (most of it was done at the weekend). I still need to install the car seat base, put the pram up, sort the cot out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->