2nd time mum after 15 years..

poosmum

Reaction score
This has come as massive shock.

I am 38 and i have a son who is 15. I have been kind of seeing a man since August and we were ALWAYS safe.... but i am guessing one of the condoms must have been split because i am pregnant, did a test yesterday morning. Told the man and he said "It's not mine, can't be, we used something, F* OFF".... Charming..... So that is that. He always called me on a withheld number so i can't even contact him and i have no idea where he lives because he always came to mine.

I am really scared for many reasons.

I suffer with agoraphobia which is a fear of going out. I can go out sometimes but only with my mum and never alone, but she's old now and really doesn't want to be my taxi!!!!... I am already financial unstable, i have no support, my best friend has already cut me off because i am pregnant and she isn't (she does already have a 2 year old son), i am in a mess................ Have no idea what to do.....

I'm so sorry you've been outcast for being pregnant, the daddy needs a slap and your best friend should be supporting you not ditching you, I have no advice just feel bad that your being treat bad

That's a tough situation, just do what you think will be best for you.
Sounds like baby daddy must be a married man being so discrete with his dealings with you.
My mum had my youngest sister at 36, and everything went well with her but she doesn't have the issues you have. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->