2nd tri cravings

krissie328

Reaction score
So I know these posts pop up time to time.. But I was just curious what other ladies are craving.

Mine are:

- iced tea (like is that even a craving?!)
- bananas
- white and pinto beans

Those three things are seriously all I ever want. My poor husband has had so many bean dishes. I am sure he liked the fact I craved steak with my son much better. :haha:

:lol: I bet he did!

I had tubes and tubes of toothpaste!

I kinda wish i had some cravings but I don't. Even my sweet tooth has waned a bit now.
On the other hand, i can barely stomach certain food consistencies right now - I had stuffed peppers last night and had to choke it down. I couldn't handle the stewy-ness of it!! It was grossing me out. The flavor was wonderful but I couldn't get over the feel! Are you having aversions as well as your cravings?

The only thing I have really craved is lemon water. This pregnancy is so different from my first.

I go through waves of things I want to eat.
A month ago it was miso soup and California rolls.
I am totally over sugar and sweet things, except I love green grapes.
All I know is I am so hungry right now lol.

I kinda wish i had some cravings but I don't. Even my sweet tooth has waned a bit now.
On the other hand, i can barely stomach certain food consistencies right now - I had stuffed peppers last night and had to choke it down. I couldn't handle the stewy-ness of it!! It was grossing me out. The flavor was wonderful but I couldn't get over the feel! Are you having aversions as well as your cravings?

I have had some wicked aversions. The biggest one is eggs. Even the smell makes me gag. For the most part I am eating a lot of soft soups because the texture of meat is grossing me out. More so soft things like white fish but sometimes chicken too.

In first tri, I craved jelly and sour gummy sweets, but no cravings at all now. With my daughter, I didn't have any cravings at all, so I think maybe that was maybe an anomaly.

Really the only thing I have been craving lately is fried pickles. I haven't had a chance to get any yet but I want them Sooo bad and because I don't have any place around that makes them I am eating everything in sight to fill the void of not getting what I want if that makes sense lol

I don't want many sweets but dh is craving sweets like crazy so I have to keep it in the house but it's the last thing I want so haven't been eating any. He even wakes up in the middle of the night wanting a candy bar or whatever sweets I get him from the deli. I joke and tell him he's the one who is pregnant and not me lol

SWEETS, lots of sweets :( wish i had an aversion to sweets. and carbs, loving carbs. french fries, bread with butter... chocolate. so not what the dietitian recommended, but she was wayyyy out there with way too healthy suggestions. she did say soups and stews were good, so been having those lately and they're pretty tasty

Ooo salty French fries! Hash browns and ready salted walkers crisps. All the potato products 😱

Chip butties
Cheese and Onion sandwiches or cheese and pickle sandwiches.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->