2nd tri posts dont really suit me now, can i pop in ?

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
hi there ladies :flower:
i cant believe how quickly this is all going! i was only in 3rd tri 20 months ago with my son !
im 26+3 and i really dont feel like 2nd tri has too many more posts left for me.
im starting to enter the 'im so uncomfy stage' and the stage where the kicks hurt so much! and i know from experience it gets much much worse !! :haha:
anyway so to introduce myself, i have a son, jesse who is nearly 20 months old and we are expecting a little girl this time. i cant wait for it to be february already !!
here is a bump pic
23 26 week.jpg

welcome and congrats on your little girl. Great bump!!

thankyou :hugs:
i love 3rd tri !

WELCOME!!! I snuck in the backdoor to the 3 tri a week early also...2nd tri was a lil boring and 1st tri is just awful sad and gloomy! im waiting for feb to hurry and get here! im ready to see my baby girl already...and have a drink :wine:

i am also finding 2nd tri not for me anymore.... i am so ready for Feb. to get here tooooo... tired of bein pregnant n just want my lil man here :) nice to see other women who r 26 weeks and feelin the same as me about 2nd tri :)

thankyou for the warm welcome :hugs:
i agree, first tri is just awful ! i hated it there ! and 2nd tri was fun but 3rd is the best ! its where all the interesting threads happen !

Welcome to third tri! The way I view it, you should be in the forum that you are most comfortable in and gain the most knowledge and help from!:) I'll admit, I was a forum jumper a few days early as well;)

i know what you mean sometimes i go to 1st or 2nd tri forums because sometimes you can offer something , as you have been there its nce to be able to reassure someone, and after all we have all been there , sometimes more than once! good luck with your bump:thumbup:

thankyou so much everyone :hugs: third tri also seems to be the friendliest for some reason ! (apart from all the hormones raging at the end :haha: )

Welcome :) your LO is so cute on you signature congratulations on this pregnancy

thankyou :cloud9: i love my little man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->