2nd watery period

Flutterby33

Reaction score
So last month the night before my expected period (from : period calendar application on phone) I had light brown mucus very minimal only once when i wiped. The next day it was like that on and off throughout the day. The next 5 days were scanty and sometimes a bit heavier watery pink orange red rusty blood. The next 2 days after that I had peach tan pink mucus.
The apparent ovulation days I had hip cramps and light abdomen cramps then day after supposed ovulation I had my very first EWCM. I have never had this before as far as I know of.
The day of this expected period I had tan brown spotting on and off and night before had a very tiny bit of the tan mucus. Today its on and off watery pink orange with tiny tiny clots and stringy ones, not every time. I have light cramps that are just annoying.
I have had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen a week or less ago.
I've had nausea, breast tenderness, sensitive nipples, light headed and also have gained weight in stomach and breasts. My bra doesn't fit anymore neither do some shirts and all my pants.
I have been diagnosed with a cyst on my right ovary.

Apparently I've read that watery periods mean water retention. But I don't see why I would be retaining water.

I don't know the answers to your question but if something is out of the ordinary for you I'd check with a medical professional. It could be a hormonal issue, with the cyst and all, and probably nothing to worry about. But I know if it were me I'd like to understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->