2nd Watery spotty period

Flutterby33

Reaction score
So last month the night before my expected period (from : period calendar application on phone) I had light brown mucus very minimal only once when i wiped. The next day it was like that on and off throughout the day. The next 5 days were scanty and sometimes a bit heavier watery pink orange red rusty blood. The next 2 days after that I had peach tan pink mucus.
The apparent ovulation days I had hip cramps and light abdomen cramps then day after supposed ovulation I had my very first EWCM. I have never had this before as far as I know of.
The day of this expected period I had tan brown spotting on and off and night before had a very tiny bit of the tan mucus. Today its on and off watery pink orange with tiny tiny clots and stringy ones, not every time. I have light cramps that are just annoying.
I have had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen a week or less ago.
I've had nausea, breast tenderness, sensitive nipples, light headed and also have gained weight in stomach and breasts. My bra doesn't fit anymore neither do some shirts and all my pants.
I have been diagnosed with a cyst on my right ovary.

Apparently I've read that watery periods mean water retention. But I don't see why I would be retaining water.

hey hun!..
maybe re-post this thread on the TTC boards..
you've posted it on the forum help and testing area board...

but thought I would share my experience..
I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago and passed alot of translucent wobbly jelly like pink blood tinged cervical mucus.. which I've never had before.. and my two periods that I had after the chemical pregnancy were very watery and I hardly bled.. it only lasted a day or two.. and then spotting the days after..
it took me two cycles to go back to having normal 7 day flow again..

did you and your partner have intercourse during your fertile window? could be a really really early miscarriage... i know it isnt nice to have one, but it is quite common..
hope your period goes back to normal!
xx

Thank you for your response :)
I have heard of the chemical pregnancies, it could be that.
We use the pull out method all the time and during my fertile windows too.
He released inside two days in a row last month before my period started all spotty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->