2nd year molars?

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
When did your toddler get their 2nd year molars? Did they seem to bother them a long time before actually cutting through?

Megan is getting her canines at the moment - she has 8 front teeth, 4 molars & 3 canines (partially through). But she seems to be in lots of teething pain & I'm wondering if its really all from these canines? She is sticking her fingers back behind her molars & chewing a lot - so I was thinking maybe the next molars are already hurting her? Just curious I guess!

Seems soon to me though - I thought she wouldnt start those for a while.

:flower:

Imogen had a lot of pain from her canines last month and is dribbling and chewing like a fiend this month, so I've assumed she's getting some more molars. The canines were awful though, so sharp and painful looking :(

The canines are the worst :( its because they are the teeth with the longest root, poor baby x x

Zander has 1 of his 2 yr molars and it was not as bad as the first molars and the canines except he ended up with an ear infection while getting it that was no fun

Normally the 2 year molars are the very last to come. My LO got her two year molars at 20ish months. They were absolutely horrible, accompanied by many sleepless nights, no appetite, constant grizzling, red face, buckets of drool, teething poos :sick: and BITING which was the worst of the lot.

The canines are equally as bad though unfortunately but the do tend to take less actual time to come through if that makes sense?

Daisy has 4 teeth left to get, 3 molars and 1 canine. So far the canines have caused her the most trouble by far.

Normally the 2 year molars are the very last to come. My LO got her two year molars at 20ish months. They were absolutely horrible, accompanied by many sleepless nights, no appetite, constant grizzling, red face, buckets of drool, teething poos :sick: and BITING which was the worst of the lot.

The canines are equally as bad though unfortunately but the do tend to take less actual time to come through if that makes sense?

The canines can actually take longer hun, because they have such a long root, it can take them longer to come up. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->