2peas in the pod

optimistic13

Reaction score
Hey anyone fancy joining me on the 2ww ..

Be nice to share experiences... Some support at this nerve wracking time.
Test day is 21/6/15
Father's Day :)))
Two embryos transferred after icsi treatment ...
Please join me :hugs:

Hey anyone fancy joining me on the 2ww ..

Be nice to share experiences... Some support at this nerve wracking time.
Test day is 21/6/15
Father's Day :)))
Two embryos transferred after icsi treatment ...
Please join me :hugs:

Not here as a joiner; but just to say all the very best of the luck in the world to you! :hugs: xxxx

I'll join you :flower:

According to my app, AF is due June 20, so I'll be trying to hold out testing until then. Knowing me, I'll probably cave and start testing way too early, though :haha:

Sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Thank you amberdaisydoo :))) good luck with your pregnancy. X x

Hey Aidensxmomma thanks for joining me ... It's tough isn't it,
I just said to my hubby I wish there was a way of knowing sooner :/
I'm so inpatient also hehehe :)
How are u feeling ? X x

Thank you amberdaisydoo :))) good luck with your pregnancy. X x

Hey Aidensxmomma thanks for joining me ... It's tough isn't it,
I just said to my hubby I wish there was a way of knowing sooner :/
I'm so inpatient also hehehe :)
How are u feeling ? X x

I've told my OH that a lot - that I wish there were a way of knowing as soon as you got pregnant. It would make life so much simpler.

I'm feeling alright so far. I'm not 100% sure I've even ovulated yet so I'm a little doubtful. No symptoms to report yet even though I think I'm 3dpo. I guess it's probably too early for symptoms anyway though.:haha: How are you feeling so far?

Hey aidensxmomma :))
What a rollerscoaster you have been on 3 beautiful children .. So sorry to hear one in heaven. X x x
My journey has been tough 5.5 years ttc.. On first round of icsi.
We both have fertility issues so need Isci process.
So been under drugs and chemicals for 4 weeks now to get me ready, prepare the eggs, had them collected fri , returned back into me sun.
I've been really up and down not felt amazing, it's took its toll.
I guess because all against what nature trying to do, all forced, strict regime .
Still feeling sore from the egg collection.

Do you ovulate the same day every month a reg cycle ?
Do you test ovulation ? Xx

Hey aidensxmomma :))
What a rollerscoaster you have been on 3 beautiful children .. So sorry to hear one in heaven. X x x
My journey has been tough 5.5 years ttc.. On first round of icsi.
We both have fertility issues so need Isci process.
So been under drugs and chemicals for 4 weeks now to get me ready, prepare the eggs, had them collected fri , returned back into me sun.
I've been really up and down not felt amazing, it's took its toll.
I guess because all against what nature trying to do, all forced, strict regime .
Still feeling sore from the egg collection.

Do you ovulate the same day every month a reg cycle ?
Do you test ovulation ? Xx

Thank you :flower:

I am sorry you've had such a struggle TTC. :hugs: I can imagine that it must be very hard on you to go through all that. It's completely understandable why you would feel really up and down. :hugs: I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you that you get your bfp this cycle!

I don't ovulate the same day every cycle - my cycles are really irregular. My cycles range anywhere from 31 to 60+ days. I use ovulation tests to try to pinpoint ovulation, though. I also have endometriosis, which makes TTC a little more difficult.

Thank u so much :))
We all have things that are sent to try us in our lives .

I so hope it works , I'm dreading test day, because of failure , I can't bear the thought of it not working .
I don't want to go back to normal, I'm not happy with my normal anymore :(
It's all I want.
I feel really scared.
I'm excited, hopeful but scared .

I just read about testing early because under treatment apparently you can test earlier , I don't want to jinx anything.

Sorry you have such rough times with your cycles and endometriosis, hard for you, I have pcos which causes me problems.
Hope your day ok :))))

I understand your mix of emotions. My OH and I have only been trying for 6 months but in that time I've experienced a whole different range of emotions. And getting AF these last few cycles has just been crushing. I think most of us on the TTC journey could understand that.

How early are you able to test? How are you doing today?

My day has been good so far, although I'm very impatiently waiting for this tww to be over already :haha:

Hey ... Everyday is another day down. :)))))
Fingers crossed.
Got some awful symptoms from the progesterone I'm on, ( trapped wind / constipation ) so uncomfortable ...
It's certainly an emotional rollercoaster :))
Take it easy x. X

Hey hope your ok :))
X x
I've got 7 days left of 2ww it's tough..
Now suffering with stabbing pains down below last few days.. Hopin it's implantation pains :)))

X x
Now suffering with stabbing pains down below last few days.. Hopin it's implantation pains :)))

Hello, I'm testing on the 20th, AF is due 19th... Right now I feel absolutely NO symptoms :cry: but I had since 1dpo-9dpo... I just think it was all in my head :cry:

X x

Hello, I'm testing on the 20th, AF is due 19th... Right now I feel absolutely NO symptoms :cry: but I had since 1dpo-9dpo... I just think it was all in my head :cry:

Hey thandi... It's to hard isn't it .
Google is a dangerous place.. Driving me mad.
This 2ww is tough:hugs::hugs:
Stay strong and positive.
Are trying to conceive naturally or assisted conception ?
We had our first isci x :hugs:

X x

Hey thandi... It's to hard isn't it .
Google is a dangerous place.. Driving me mad.
This 2ww is tough:hugs::hugs:
Stay strong and positive.
Are trying to conceive naturally or assisted conception ?
We had our first isci x :hugs:

Google is addictive and dangerous, my search history looks something like "11dpo, 12dpo symptoms, no symtpom"....
I am trying to conceive as a single mom, through at home insemination. Yeah, not ur normal TTC story :)
I'm not sure how assisted conception works, what is isci?

Good luck on your journey thandi :))

Isci is a form of Ivf.
But the sperm is injected into the eggs.
I had to go under a course of treatment to be stimulated, it controls all your cycle and your hormones, stimates follicles to grow, once the follicles are ready, you have egg retrieval, they take them out fertilise the good eggs with best sperm.
Let them fertilise for 2-5 days grow, multiply , monitored by embryologist a constantly,a few days they are transferred back into you :)

Hope that makes Sense x

Good luck on your journey thandi :))

Isci is a form of Ivf.
But the sperm is injected into the eggs.
I had to go under a course of treatment to be stimulated, it controls all your cycle and your hormones, stimates follicles to grow, once the follicles are ready, you have egg retrieval, they take them out fertilise the good eggs with best sperm.
Let them fertilise for 2-5 days grow, multiply , monitored by embryologist a constantly,a few days they are transferred back into you :)

Hope that makes Sense x

Wow that's is so nice!!! Thanks for the information.

Without the treatment we would be unable to conceive by ourselves, the chances are like winning the lotto for us to conceive by ourselves.
We've tried naturally for 5.5 years it's been a real tough journey .
Hoping our first icsi cycle answers our dreams and wishes. X x

Without the treatment we would be unable to conceive by ourselves, the chances are like winning the lotto for us to conceive by ourselves.
We've tried naturally for 5.5 years it's been a real tough journey .
Hoping our first icsi cycle answers our dreams and wishes. X x

Oh I really hope this one will be a success!!! All the best hun. Its been quiet some time that you have been trying, I'm glad you have stayed and keeping positive! Truck loads of baby dust to you!! :hugs:

Thanku so much ;)))
Lots of baby dust luck to you :)))

It's been a very very long time , I honestly would love the wait to be coming to an end. :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->