2ww - 1 week down

m&c77

Reaction score
Anyone in the 2ww period? I have a week to go and am starting to fake prego signs like i have done every past cycle. ugh. just fast forward.

me too..i have 1 week left of the dreaded 2ww :muaha: wish it was the 2 day wait :rofl: xxx

I agree! This is killing me! I just wasted to preggo tests because I can't wait. I am going to go buy dollar ones today so I can waste them guilt free!! What are your symptoms if any??? I don't really have any today. I did get a +OPK this morning (I have been using them out of curiosity) I have never gotten a positive one yet so that was cool. I am about 9 DPO, hopefully that is a good sign!!

Im 8dpo and last two days have not stopped eating, stuffy/runny nose, some cramps and the odd headache. If it really means anything who knows :rofl:
Do you chart? Got some IC's on order, but because of easter holiday prob wont get them till tues or weds, and the :witch: is due on weds. At least i cant test early :rofl: But wish i could :rofl:

xx

yeah me too! im testing next saturday and just want to get on with it, although im nervous about the results too!

yeah me too! im testing next saturday and just want to get on with it, although im nervous about the results too!

caz81- I am also on day 21 of a 28 day cycle.. and the wait is killing me. I keep thinking all these things are signs, runny nose, and dull cramping in my tummy. This is my first TWW, so I know it's not likely that we would be lucky enough to conceive on our first real try, but my hopes are high regardless!

Im only 4 days into the wait and am already going crazy! Why does it go so slow?

Hey Ladies,

Me too!!!

I am 6 dpo I think. I ovulating day was last Friday or should have been anyway and should be getting my :witch: next Friday or around there.

Sorry I sound so confused:dohh: but all of this personally.....is so confusing. I hope that I will get my :bfp: next week or shortly after.

Best of luck to all you ladies too!!!!:happydance:

When should I be testing?

Hi Sunshine, test when you miss your period, maybe day of or day after? That is what I am waiting to do..AF is do today, hopefully she doesn't come...if she doesn't I may test tomorrow or Sunday! Good luck!

I agree! This is killing me! I just wasted to preggo tests because I can't wait. I am going to go buy dollar ones today so I can waste them guilt free!! What are your symptoms if any??? I don't really have any today. I did get a +OPK this morning (I have been using them out of curiosity) I have never gotten a positive one yet so that was cool. I am about 9 DPO, hopefully that is a good sign!!

I have also tested early twice! Im so impatient! The :witch: is due to arrive on Thrs next week. Hubby and i have only been trying for 1 month. I dont want to get my hopes up. This wait is killing me! :hissy:

I'm confused. I tested yesterday morning which would have made me about 3 or 4 days late already but the test was :bfn:.

The reason I'm confused is because I haven't had my period since Dec/o8. I started talking Provera last month to start a period on March 5th ended March 14 and got my "fake" period that day. Great!:happydance: So then that finished on the 19th and then on the 27th I got another period which lasted till April 1st. I thought that was my actual real period this time.

What I'm confused about is how long are my cycles now? Was that a "real" period the last time and now I'm late or maybe I'm not? :dohh: Did I test too early yesterday and how long should I still wait?

Sorry for all my confusion. Is that anyone out there that could help me though?

Thanks for any help:hugs:

Hello everyone , could i join?

:witch: due to arrive next sat/sun so i have a week left, i am quite bloated but then again i am eating enough to fill a small crater:pizza:

You would think i would have a 'feeling' being the third time round but my youngest is 5 on monday and i feel like i did when i had my daughter nearly eight years ago........not the foggiest:wacko:

Wishing everyone a Happy May xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->