2ww and diagnosed with UTI?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
So, yesterday I was on the way to work on the tube and I lost like three stops... I think I fainted, but it's difficult to know for sure as I was sitting down. I know I got to London Bridge and went very very hot before waking up at Westminster station. I was meant to get off at Waterloo so had to go back on myself. I got to work and spoke to my supervisor as I still didn't feel great at all, and she sent me to the hospital to get checked out. I did tell her I might be pregnant too... so that's out at work. I know she'll keep it to herself though, which is ok.

So I went to the hospital and they were VERY thorough indeed, which I thought was a good thing. After bloods and urine samples they diagnosed a UTI - joy. Oddly, though, I don't feel I've had symptoms of a UTI. Sure, the nausea can be accounted to that, but I don't feel like the stomach pain I've been having is in my bladder area at all - and it's not an irritated or burning pain - more a crampy pain. I dunno, maybe it's a dormant UTI that had been there for a while. I haven't had a urine test in a ridiculous amount of time so it may have just been picked up.

Anyhow, I don't FEEL like I have a UTI.

Still holding out hope that it might be a BFP in a few days time. They did do a pregnancy test at the hospital, but it was negative. But then at 5DPO, it would be. The doctor said he couldn't rule out a pregnancy and gave me pregnancy safe antibiotics just in case.

Anyone been in this situation?

Hiya,

Im sorry you fainted how scary on the tube. Its still early days I so hope theres a BFP on its way to you. Stay positive! :flower:

Still having a nightmare.

Tested Saturday night and it looked like this...

https://i41.tinypic.com/xe4kd5.png

Clearblue apparently are ridiculous for evap lines so i discounted it even though this came up within the time limit.

Then yesterday about 2pm I started spotting. Only when I wiped and the tiniest bit on a pad. Now nothing. No spotting... Just a slight itchiness and creamy sticky-ish mucus. Gonna call the doctor tomorrow and make an appointment. Limbo is driving me nuts!

Stay positive, its not over until AF shows!:flower:
ps buy tesco 2 pack (cheaper) I didnt have any evap line problems with these or a digital, much easier!

I had that with clearblue then brought a clearblue digital! i also had spotting which turned out to be implantation blood...

Finger crossed hypothetically as they are to swole to actually cross lol

Clearblue are notorious for evaps. Even FRER get evaps though. As rough as it is, I would just wait and see if AF arrives. Good luck :hugs:

Aw sorry. It's a horrible feeling when AF shows up but there is always next month. We didn't have any luck this month either. Lets go for 3rd time lucky!

Hi ladies!

Today is 15dpo for me with no af so far. My doc had me use Clomid and Ovidrel, which, to my understanding almost always causes the Luteal Phase to be 14 days exactly. To be safe to my tender psyche, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take my first hpt just to be sure af doesn't show today... and that way, Anne Marie and I get to spend the day together, regardless of what the result of the test is.

She's so adoreable... she told me last night that she thinks I'm obsessing. YA THINK?? Haha! If she thinks I'm obsessing now... just wait until the baby is born. She ain't seen nothing, yet! :haha:

:muaha:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"