2WW Blues...

babifever

Reaction score
So its starting, the anxiety, anticipation, doubt! I'm 6 to 11 days DPO based on my presumable period date of October 11 thru October 16. The uncertainty is stressful enough! My first cycle trying my cycle length went from 35 to 30 days. just venting. Hoping and praying for my BFP.

anyone else?

Im just starting my tww 1-2dpo. Im feeling the same way as its been a year. Even at the beginning of the wait its hard because you know its going to be a while. You wish you could know a couple days after ovulating if it worked.

I'm also feeling a bit down and doubtful this cycle. Don't know why. I liked your no stress approach this month. I will be trying that next cycle. Or hopefully I don't need another cycle. My AF is due on the 18th. Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

I think I'll be 1 dpo tomorrow. I actually feel pretty good about this cycle but lord knows what will happen lol. Just trying not to put too much pressure on it. We are BDing again tonight then day after tomorrow, assuming I get my rise

I think I'll be 1 dpo tomorrow. I actually feel pretty good about this cycle but lord knows what will happen lol. Just trying not to put too much pressure on it. We are BDing again tonight then day after tomorrow, assuming I get my rise

get my rise?

I'm also feeling a bit down and doubtful this cycle. Don't know why. I liked your no stress approach this month. I will be trying that next cycle. Or hopefully I don't need another cycle. My AF is due on the 18th. Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

noodle I naturally get doubtful. Dont know why. Even with the no technicality approach I get nervous waiting, lol. Right now would be the perfect time. I so want a baby before my son turns 10 next December. He would be ecstatic
. Definitely FX for us both, keep me in the loop :)

Im just starting my tww 1-2dpo. Im feeling the same way as its been a year. Even at the beginning of the wait its hard because you know its going to be a while. You wish you could know a couple days after ovulating if it worked.

or try knowing instantly, lol. I always feel good during, but the 2ww brings out the negativity

My rise in temps lol. I finally got my +OPKs and really want to verify O with my temps!!

Oh I gotcha. It just confirms ovulation :) we missed BD'ing tonight and I'm pretty bummed and frustrated. At least if my temp goes up tomorrow we will know we only missed O day and not the day before. And I just got a lot of EWCM to make it even worse. Ugh!!!

or try knowing instantly, lol. I always feel good during, but the 2ww brings out the negativity

Lol exactly...i enjoyed everything before the tww, but now its like you are counting down the days until you will know for sure. I just want to know now if our 4 day in a row bd marathon worked lol.

Tested yesterday at 8-13 DPO, BFN. Will test if AF is late

When are you expecting AF?

today, tomorrow, the day after, 14th or 15th. My cycle was 5 days early last cycle, so really not sure what will happen. According to calculations the 13th or 16th.

I'm 4dpo today and it's dragging, I'm on metformin and didn't expect to ovulate a week after taking it so in a spence we kinda wasn't prepared, I'm just hope in we caught it in time as OH has to sort him self out from time to time as with having 2 younger kids our sex life is a it hit and miss

I figured I was 4 dpo but had +OPK the last two days and FF moved my CH to make me 6 dpo today. Which makes no sense but.... Praise everything holy for potentially a two day advance! Haha. I don't totally trust it though. Then again I don't trust my body at all this cycle! It's acting all nuts

I was hoping for a temp dip today for 9dpo and nothing. So now I assume I didn't implant and am down. Next month I don't think I will temp.

I never temp as my temps are all over the place I tried to temp when we was trying for baby number 2 I never got a temp drop and I still concieved dd2

6foot implantation dips are actually surprisingly rare! AND they can just be estrogen surges midway through your cycle so you can have them and not be pg too. I'm either 5 or 7 dpo and had a big dip today BUT we will see if it actually goes back up tomorrow. FX so tight

I still don't feel anything different from last month. Think I'm getting sick though. I might give in and test tomorrow at 12 dpo. Maybe lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->