2ww cm? UPDATED- now CD 30 and still nothing

serenas_song

Reaction score
Can we talk about CM in the 2WW? Like what is yours usually like compared to a cycle where you get pregnant? I'm approximately 8dpo and still having a lot of of CM.

(Also recently having lots of vivid dreams unrelated to pregnancy, some cramping, and one evening of horrible heartburn. Ugh I hate waiting. Also really wish I had charted this month. Testing 9/25)

I'm testing 9/25 too!! Well, that will be an early test.

I've been having a lot of creamy CM, I usually do right before AF but I started seeing this and other symptoms a full week before she is due to make her appearance. The only reason why I still have hope for this cycle is because of how early and strange these symptoms have been.

FX for both of us!!

With my first bfp in June, my tww was just like any other but at around 9dpo my temp started going up again and my creamy cm increased. I think the cm was even starting to taper off until it started ramping up again. But I've also had non-pregnant cycles where I had a ton of creamy cm. If still have creamy cm at this point is abnormal for you, it could be a sign! FX!

I actually think I might be pregnant again! But I'm only about 7dpo, but today all of the symptoms I had with my pregnancy (that ended in mmc in July) are back. Most notably is the nips that are at attention. Otherwise I have lots of uterus twinges, menstrual-like cramps, and faint nausea. But I haven't tested yet because it's too early - it just totally feels like it did before. Hope this helps! FX for us all!

I could probably test 09/25 and get an accurate result but I'm really nervous about seeing a stark white negative so I think I'm going to hold off until the weekend. In other pregnancies, my CM was different each time in terms of consistency (wet, dry, thick, etc.) but I have noticed one thing when I became pregnant about my CM: it would change in smell. I know I didn't have an infection because I would get it in the tww every single time I became pregnant and all my swabs came back clean so I just took it as one of those hormone changes from pregnancy. It had more of a sweet smell to it.

As for the vivid dreams, I can totally relate to that. I would have the weirdest dreams so livid that I would feel like I was at a movie theater! I mean I'd keep waking up in the middle of the night after dreaming about being chased by a zombie or something. Completely unrelated to pregnancy. Heartburn is something I only deal with when I'm pregnant so that is another promising sign. The cramping happens to me both with my AF cycles and my pregnant cycles so unfortunately that is one of the hardest to determine, it's just the cycles I was pregnant the cramping seemed distinctively different to me than AF cramps, though a lot of ladies said that their cramping was similar to AF who went on to become pregnant so idk... I guess it varies for everyone.

Lilmisscaviar,
I'm honestly still on the fence with testing early... I don't know how I will feel if I see multiple negatives.

I thought for sure AF came because when I woke up this morning my panty liner felt wet but it was just a bunch of CM. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I am reading a lot of post by ladies who have experienced excessive CM before a BFP!

FX for all of us!

Tested this morning and :bfn: . I don't know when I o'd, and we weren't actually TTC. We'll see. Period is due Mon or Tues, will test again Sunday.

Hi ladies :) i am going to test 9/30! I believe i am 5 DPO today and I'll be 10 dpo when i test. Im kinda late to this thread it looks like you girls are testing today!
Anyway I am having a lot of creamy cm today and i dont normally get creamy cm until about 2-3 days before af.

Good luck girls

I'm 9dpo today and I have been having unusual amount of creamy cm since 1dpo. Normlly I'm pretty dry after o and I only get cm the day before af. hopefully this is a good sign for all of us!

I am only 4DPO but I have had an abundance of CM. I normally dry right up after O and this time I have been rather wet... I especially noticed it today when DH and I were DTD. Might be TMI but we went at it for over an hour and I am usually all dried out after about 30 minutes. Today I was over wet the whole time. I also had cramps after DTD.

9dpo for my test earlier today on a FRER and it was a bfn. Still time for it to turn around but not feeling so positive any more this cycle because my symptoms have lessened. But who knows.

So sorry Boston and serenas. And good luck to all of you ladies with your extra cm!

Tested again this morning got BFN. Guessing I'm out- expecting AF tomorrow or Tues

Just for comparison- I have ALOT of creamy bright white cm, but it has almost chunks to it. It's thick enough it doesn't leak out at all, I only find it if I check cm/cp.
It is not sticky at all, nor stretchy, but very lotion like

I can't compare to my last 2 pregnancies as I was NTNP and didn't find out until 6/7 weeks along.

But since TTC I normally get sticky cm in the TWW with a yellow/green tint to it, then I ALWAYS start spotting around CD26 that's how I know when AF is on her way... but....this time I'm CD18 and I'm getting a funny sweet smell (down there) have never noticed this before so not sure whether to take it as a sign or not?

Hi ladies
I know I am a visual person and like to SEE things, so here is a pic of the chunky cm I have had since 6dpo (right after the big dip in my chart below)
It is bright white, no liquid to it, chunky, but def creamy(not hard) -like lotion. It does not stretch and is NOT sticky like sticky/tacky cm seems to be.
Hoping it means I'll get a BFP, which is why I'm sharing it here. I have a SUPER faint line on this mornings cheapie (on Sept Thread).
FX it gets darker!
CM pic in spoiler box
ChunkyCM8dpo.jpg

BFN this morning but also no AF, and I very much expected it today. Hmm.

So I think I'm officially going nuts. Its now CD 30, and still no :AF:. Officially 1-2 days late. I feel like she could show any second- in fact, with the cramps I'm having I feel like I'm already on my heaviest flow day, which is weird because I normally don't have symptoms before she shows. I keep running to the bathroom because I feel wet down there, but nothing. No breast/nipple soreness, but I am still nursing- would that affect anything?

Full disclosure, my last period was my first after my most recent baby, but my cycles were normal immediately after my miscarriage and birth of my first child, so I figured they would be back to normal when they started again after this baby as well. So I realize I could be having a long/irregular cycle due to that, but I don't know.

We're not even TTC, in fact we were TTA by using the withdrawal method (which I realize is not a great method of bc, but better than nothing). We :BD: on CD 14, 20, and 25 this month, and I'm guessing I O'd sometime between CD 15 and CD 20, but I wasn't charting so I don't know for sure.

I got a FRER test this morning while we were out and took it around lunchtime. Pretty sure its negative, but if I move it around and squint just right there might be something there.

I just want to know what's going on with my body!!!!!!

Serena ugh i hate not knowing whats going on my with my body!! Its very frustrating. It sounds like your cycles are just not back on track yet.

When i posted on here I originally thought i was 5 dpo but now.. i think I am anywhere between 4 and 8 DPO today. So when i posted my last post with creamy cm I believe i was 1-3 dpo. To stay on track with the topic of this thread, being 4-8 DPO, i am having dry CM, not much going on down there maybe a tiny bit sticky.

I tested yesterday and today and got very extremely faint lines, but i don't know if they are evaps. I'm all out of FRERs and of course i am tempted to buy more but I may just go buy some dollar tests

My first pregnancy I did not get a BFP until my period wass 11 days overdue. Not sure if I should test tomorrow or wait until Saturday. I just have 1 FRER left.

The longer you wait, the better! But I wish I could take my own advice lol i already used up all my FRERs.. just went and bought a few $tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->