2ww has begun...first cycle ttc#2!

Catonthetown

Reaction score
First month ttc#2 and going well in the fact that thought I'd missed the boat for this month but then remembered I ovulated quite late when ttc#1 (CD 16/17 tho never confirmed with ov test).
So tested CD16 this mth which was negative...and then got a positive ovulation test on CD17, so now waiting to see what happens!
AF due next Sunday 21st tho my cycles since coming off the pill have been 27 and 31 days respectively! Anyone else with me?!!
:thumbup:

Hi, same here! I'm ttc #2 and have had really wonky cycles since coming off the pill.
I think I'm 1dpo today, no idea when my period is due. Last month it came 6dpo and the month before my cycle was 37 days so who knows! This is only cycle 2 for me. I got pregnant really quickly with my daughter (1st cycle!) but for some reason I think it's going to take ages this time.

I was quite lucky 1st time too...third month lucky!
I know, it's hard starting over again, but I take solice in the fact that at least I know my body is working as it should and hopefully it won't be too long a wait for us all!

I'm in the same boat: 2ww, TTC#2, 1st cycle!However we BD only on CDs 8, 9, 16 and 17, so may have missed O... AF is due 21st September and planning on testing then!

same here!

i'm a few day's later though as I think i'm either O'ing today or yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->