2WW starts again - anyone else?

Oh for sure!
Thing is when I actiually did get a line last year, it was so obvious.. no squinting needed!

Yet I've still been kidding myself every month since that I can see a faint something on a BFN :wacko::rofl:

Yeah. I want a line soo badly...Actually,this month or next month would be good... I already have a big belly, at least being preggo would give me an excuse to have it!

Oh for sure!
Thing is when I actiually did get a line last year, it was so obvious.. no squinting needed!

Yet I've still been kidding myself every month since that I can see a faint something on a BFN :wacko::rofl:

Yeah. I want a line soo badly...Actually,this month or next month would be good... I already have a big belly, at least being preggo would give me an excuse to have it!

Lol i have to and you made me laugh at that

BFN for me again this morning.

I'm 9dpo today, so only two days left to get a BFP before that horrid :witch: starts knocking again :hissy:

Im not sure whats worse seeing a :BFN: or AF arriving.

I still have managed not to test or infact buy any. Nearly gave in yesterday, so dont think i will last much longer.

Anyway its not actually over until she shows as some ladies dont get a :BFP: until AF is actually due :hugs:

Anyway its not actually over until she shows as some ladies dont get a :BFP: until AF is actually due :hugs:

I hope that happens to me :D my AF is due sat night/sunday morning, so defintely still a bit of time left!

How are you feeling symptom wise today?

I still have sore boobs, light cramps. PMT not kicked in as yet..

im testing monday or tuesday. i have been extremely cranky and moody the last few days. also impatient :blush: seem to be peeing alot more than usual and i have a pain in my right boob as i am writing this :haha: trying not to get my hopes up as this is only our second month ttc. i had AF cramps a few days ago but they seem to have disapearred. its driving me crazy. im glad i have no HPTs in the house or i would be testing already. am going to try to leave it till monday at least. oh and actually i have been really shattered too. last night i was asleep before 10.could be cos jack has me up every morning by 7 :sleep:

Your symptoms sound really postitive to me ladymilly!

10DPO and BFN this morning!

I think I have come round to the idea that it probably won't happen this month! grrr

I still have sore boobs and slight cramping and shattered and still have creamy watery CM (TMI)

I dont know, I shouldnt have tested and that have made me negative!

Feel really dishearten by TTC today!!!

3 days to go till AF.

Had sore and heavy BB's a few days after O but that seems to have gone now, also now having mild cramps but think that is just because AF due.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Well AF decided to show today, nice and early. But on a good note i have just been offered a job i wanted. So we are going to ntnp for a couple of months.

Well AF decided to show today, nice and early. But on a good note i have just been offered a job i wanted. So we are going to ntnp for a couple of months.

Oh no! Sorry spencerbear :hugs:
But congrats on getting the posh job, well done!! :yipee:

10DPO and BFN this morning!

I think I have come round to the idea that it probably won't happen this month! grrr

I still have sore boobs and slight cramping and shattered and still have creamy watery CM (TMI)

I dont know, I shouldnt have tested and that have made me negative!

Feel really dishearten by TTC today!!!

Sending you lots of hugs :hugs: still time to get that BFP this month sweetie :) xxx

3 days to go till AF.

Had sore and heavy BB's a few days after O but that seems to have gone now, also now having mild cramps but think that is just because AF due.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Ejay - keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.
I had AF type cramps when I fell pregnant! :) xxx

sorry to hear about the :witch: spencerbear - but congrats on the job

I am 11DPO and my temp has gone up again today, cramps seem to have died down slightly now, so think AF will turn up over the weekend. If nothing by Sunday then will test Monday morning....

How is everyone feeling today?

still waiting!!!

felt a bit sick this morning but not sure if it was just something I ate last night.

I hate all this waiting.

AF due same time as you Flybee, am keeping my fingers crossed for you

My temps are fab this morning, but I'm still BFN :(

AF cramps & PMT seem to be setting in too... oh well :shrug:

Got my pregnant reading on the Clearblue digi hpt today, so I officially can say my 2ww is over!

clearblue and FRER_11dpo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"