2ww What were Your signs

ttcLilRainbow

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. DH and I have been ttc for over 3 years. We had our first and 2nd IUI on May 8 and 9th. I am now 9dpiui. I o'd sometime on Sat. Wnt back Sun for 2nd iui. We are really hoping this back to back iui will do it! Anyone who has been pregnant, please share what you felt during this horrible 2ww! This is what I have experienced since day 1 of 1st iui.
Day 1-5 very little pulling/flutter in uterus and ovaries.
Day 3-6 very tired, started cramping and felt a little nausea on day 6.
Day 7-9 tired and nausea on and off, very tender breasts-sides and around each one and nipples-actually feels like someone is giving me a purple nurple!), strated to notice blue veins across and down chest, almost meeting at the nipple-some of them...cramping like AF coming (not due for at least 8-10 more days) and severe lower back pain-esp. on days 7 and 8.

Finishing up day 9 and I don't feel as bad as I did this weekend. Is this a good or bad sign? Were those symptoms all made up? I did the worst thing ever, bought a hpt and got a BFN:( I know it's way too early. I really just wanted to see if the hcg was still in my system from the trigger shot I got on Sat right after 1st iui(egg didn't drop, but did by Sun-I swear I could feel something going on saturday afternoon...but again I could be wishing all this).

Anything anyone has to share is more than welcomed!!!!

Good luck to everyone!! Wishing you all a BFP!!

hi ttcLilrainbow

how are you and have you tested again after this post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->