What have your elves been up to?

I forgot and went to bed, but luckily John noticed when he got up this morning and they and in the puzzle box burying one of them on puzzle pieces as if it's sand at the beach
I'm always afraid I'm going to forget!

Traffic jam today

Screenshot_20231212-120047~2.png

Reading a book
I've got to remember I got a bowling thing for them to do, I need to use it before it's too late haha

Just sitting in a memory game, making a mess... im already out of ideas for this year, can't wait for my kids to be able to read so I can do some puns...
Screenshot_20231213_000317_WhatsApp.jpg

I'm running out of ideas too!

My daughter has ballet today so this seemed appropriate.

Screenshot_20231213-114441~2.png

I got the elf bowling set out so they will be doing that tonight

Brought gingerbread mix to make some gingerbread cookies. He had a bowl filled with xmas cookie cutters, mixer, and the flour mix. But he was hiding in the kitchen cupboard with only feet dangling out, so no pic today.

Last night they were caught with tomato ketchup in my mums kitchen. 2 were hiding and one had sprayed it up the tiles. Good job my mum is a good sport ha ha

They were raiding the tub of sweets this morning, and tonight dh is doing something with a bowl and wooden spoon with them

Yesterday he brought some Christmas window stickers (and was hiding in a drawer with his head sticking out). Today we had our traditional Christmas eve dinner with dh's mother (she always works the Christmas weekend shift in hospital for extra money - she is a pediatrician, so we normally do Christmas with her a week early). So the kids got some gifts from mil and sil today and Ralf set them up in a corner of the couch as a "fort", reading a new book.Screenshot_20231217_234831_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->