2ww & youtube videos...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Random thread I guess but does anyone else find themselves constantly watchin youtube videos of peoples DPO symptoms, Live pregnancy testing, Fertility tips etc ??

I find recently I'm watchin them more and more when I used to hate them cause I would get soo jealous everyone was getting BFP and not me lol

I did hon and I still watch the live pregnancy testing videos now. I just love seeing others get there BFP.

I also love watching pregnancy blog videos and birth videos. You got to love YouTube.

I did hon and I still watch the live pregnancy testing videos now. I just love seeing others get there BFP.

I also love watching pregnancy blog videos and birth videos. You got to love YouTube.

Thank god its not just me then hahaa!! I havent quite started watching the birth videos yet might save them until i am actually pregnant lol

Thank god its not just me then hahaa!! I havent quite started watching the birth videos yet might save them until i am actually pregnant lol

They make me cry tears of Joy and so do the BFP ones.
Good luck honi im sure ill be seeing your BFP soon. Where are you at in ure cycle?

I do get abit of jealousy when i see ppls BFPs not going to lie.... i am currently 8dpo but had a BFN this morning so im starting to get less confident even though i knw its stil early days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->