3/4dpo

CassiP

Reaction score
Hello, so hubby and I are on different pages at the moment he is warming to the idea of baby #2 and I've been ready since DD was 2. Well I dont track us ok etc I am very regular so I judge off my body. We dtd the 10th to which he wasn't sure if he pulled out in time he asked if I noticed if he did and i believe i O the 11th. I cramp briefly on o day. Last night I had a full/achy type cramp mid to right side around my ovaries (not normal for me) for abt 4 hrs and off and on the day before. Anyone else ever fall pregnant from a pull out oopsy or does it sound promising? I am probably all in my head, I would be so happy if it was a good sign.

When you are looking for pregnancy symptoms you can always find some! But it certainly sounds like a possibility. Update us when you test! If you aren't pregnant maybe it would b a good time for bringing up TTC with your OH :).

We have discussed itclol he is by sure he is fully ready for number 2. With my dd it happened so fast. 1st

Wow so much fail...we have discussed it . He isnt fully sure he is ready for #2 .

Lol, I had to read it a couple of times but I got the idea :)

Lack of coffee and 2 kids screaming haha. Makes for incoherent messages apparently

I would love some company this tww. I did an IUI on cd 15 so im 3days past IUI. It looks like i might have ovulated that day also. eeekkkk. not super hopeful sense my DH's count wasn't great but it was worth the try. :) trying hard not to symptom spot this cycle

I think I need to disregard my last temp today. I only slept like 2-3 hours and it was really really low again. Idk hoping my iui wasn’t at the wrong time

Fingers crossed for you ladies. Update for me my nipples are sooooo sore and this am when I wiped there was a pink tinge of blood only the 1 wipe. I am 5/6dpo at this point.

Oooohhhh maybe implantation bleeding!!!!

No symptoms here as of yet

Today my temp shot in again. Fingers crossed this happened when I had my dd! Trying sooo hard not to symptom spot I know that can happen without being pregnant

i took a blood test at work tonight it was negative :( trying not to be too disappointed. I think we are gonna give it one more try next month before just going with a donor :(

Sorry to jump in but swimmyj, I'm so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->