3-5 dpo.. Anyone wanna symptom spot? :D

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Anyone in this DPO range wanna symptom spot?? :haha::flower:

Hey girls! Potential symptoms and trying not to look TOOO much into it but I have been super super tired this week. exhausted. and VERY emotional/tearful. Not wanting my usual glass of wine in the evening and just feeling "meh". I think there is something funky going on with my sense of smell too but I can't be sure...

Back for round two!! Was planning to wait until next cycle to give 'er a go for a Halloween baby but DH couldn't restrain himself (and who's gunna deny a guy on his bday? and new years?) :haha: :dohh:

I was suppose to OV around the 5th, if thats what fertility apps are insinuating on the "last green day" SOOOO my fertile period was the 31st to the 5th... my period is usually shorter than the "average" measurements in the app so who knows the plausibility of me OV'ing earlier than the 5th?
With DD we BD'd a day after my EWCM disappeared (no app) as he just got back into town and I swore it was too late.. apparently it wasn't?! Half hoping this round was too early but I think it could be plausible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->