#3 anyone????

mrsbam

Reaction score
hey ladies anyone else trying for #3?
im ntnp, me and dh are just using the withdrawel method atm, were not keen on condoms:blush: and im not on the pill as it makes me fell sick esp after having my 2nd child. dh says he is happy with 2 kids but if we are blessed to have another then happy days, i want another baby but not sure when, if it happens anytime soon il be delighted altho 3 kids age 4, almost 2 and newborn sounds scary (thats what age the kids would be when #3 arrives, if i fell pregnant now) but im a very up and on with it person and i know id cope just fine..........

anyone else got the same situation???
thanks ladies

Yup, we are ntnp #3.
I have two boys, ages 5 1/2 and 13 mos.
We were ttc since August but I put the thermometer away this cycle and we tried a more relaxed approach.
I hated condoms and the pill, too. So we did withdrawal and I charted my cycle as a way of preventing until DS was 6 months.
I am now on cd 30 of cycle 8 of ttc/ntnp.

Good luck to you!! Where are you in your cycle? When are you going to go full-force ttc? I think kids close in age is probably very challenging, but it would be SO nice to have them so close as they grow up. My boys are quite close even though they are 4 years apart, so I would love to have the next two even closer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->