3 BNF, AF 2 days late.

MsElise

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a mother of 2 beautiful kids and recently decided I'm ready for another. My last period was on August 22nd and this month it was due to come on the 18th. I took two test last week (Wednesday and Friday) the first was a VERY faint positive and the the second was BFN. Normally a few days before my AF I have horrible cramps and back pain, I've had none the last few days. I tested again last night and got my 2nd BFN. I have had a few dizzy spells, heavy boobs, MOODY and my fatigue is out of this world. I had the depo shot last December but have yet to do it again or take any form of bc. I really want to be pregnant again! Any advice ladies? Any of you go through the same thing? When should I test again? BTW, I haven't used my FMU yet. They've all either been in the evening after work or right before bed.

Hopelessly awaiting some sort of answer!

Test with fmu, when hcg is most concentrated. How many dpo are you?

I believe I'm 20 DPO. There's no sign of AF. I've got a lot of pressure in that I area which isn't typical and I'm constantly feeling wet (sorry if it's TMI). I keep running to the bathroom because I think it's AF.

From a quick calculation, you have a 27 day cycle? If that's the case, and your 20 dpo, you ovulated cd 7. You should have had a positive by cd 21. Are you temping or using opk's? You may have ovulated later than you thought.

Try testing with first morning urine, and if you get a negative wait a week and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->