** 3 bottles of fake tan,with aloe vera *

L

LOZANDEVIE

I have used a bottle of this fake tan before and let me just say, it is amazing!
I have 3 full bottles for sale. Will sell in a bundle or seperate.

Fake Tan is a great way to get that summer glow of just being on holiday without the need to sit in the sun.

Natural sun is good for our body in certain doses but can be overdone! and cause more harm than good,

tanning products are a good easy way to keep your tan up!
https://www.idobeauty4u.co.uk/ekmps/shops/hodson/images/expose-bronze-self-fake-tan-mousse-4-face-legs-body-702-p.jpg
EXPOSE BRONZE SELF FAKE TAN MOUSSE 4 FACE LEGS BODY

Expose Summer Bronze

Self Tanning Mousse

For Face Legs and Body 140 ml.

With Aloe Vera

* Develops and even & natural looking tan in hours.

* No streak formula.

* Works with or without the Sun

£6 posted bundle.
Selling online for 3.45 a bottle!
My price 1.20 a bottle!

Does it have a color to it when you are applying it? like a guideline? x

It is very wet when it goes on, a bit like moisturizer, What i used to do was :
put it all on, so i could see any dry bits and put some on them..then when my whole body,legs,face were wet...I used to rub it all in so made sure it got round all the nitty bitty bits. Within 30mins-1hour the colour goes a dark brown, looks really nice... but looks even nicer when youve been in the shower and moisturized again. especialy with a shimmer moisturizer, it look slike youve just been for a spray tan- I relied on this for nights out! xxx

Yes hun postage is usualy 2pounds from my local postie, but ill do it you for 1.50. x

how much would it be including postage to cyprus?

How come you need fake tan in Cyprus :o I would be out in that sun lol. I'm not sure hun will have a look x

lol i HATE the sun and i hate the damage!

i want 2 bottles after all if you have them, please pm me hun in case i forget to check here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->