3 days late, negative test High temp, Implantation bleed?

40yearoldmum

Reaction score
Hi
Its ages since I have been on here and hope you don't mind me popping in at once again a difficult time.
A little history
July 2009 Premature boy born 6 weeks early. Healthy 3 year old!
Then I tried to concieve number 2 from february 2010
I have lost 4 babies since my little boy the first 3 under 10 weeks and th fourth last October was a partial molar pregnancy which had to be terminated. Since clearance from Sheffield in April I have tried again but nothing till now. I am also 42 having had my birthday May.
So this conundrum.
cycle started 4th August 2009 I am usually 29 days but last month for some reason was 27 so going on 29 days I expected period on 2 Sep Sunday. I had ovulation pain in line with a 29 day cycle this month too and had sex around ovulation.
So on Friday 31 August and Sat 1 Sep I had browny pink discharge just when I wiped on about 4 or five occassions I suspected Implantation bleeding. I had exactly the same for the last pregnancy at around 12 days past ovulation. I still havent started period. Cervix is not low and not high but closed and my temp was in the higher range still this morning. HPT was Negative and has been each morning since Sunday.
I am now awaiting call from my nurse but also experienceing some period like cramps.
Any Ideas Ladies?

Didn't want to read and run, just wanted to say good luck and hope that it was ib for your next forever baby! Without seeing your chart or knowing what dpo you are it is hard to form a good opinion!

Hi :hi:

It sounds promising to me, 40yearoldmum. I know it's possible to get false negatives on HPT's until quite late in the day, but I guess by now either AF has come on or you're still waiting. I hope you let us know what happened. I'm not surprised you're concerned either after the MP. I never knew what a molar pregnancy was until I came on here and frankly I'd probably rather not know. Props to you for getting through that ok and still being in the game!! :thumbup:

Anyway, I hope you get the answer you want!

:dust:

HI
thanks for your replys
I was scheduled for a blood test yesrterday but my period arrived so I am assuming it was a chemical even though i didnt get a positive! which is a positive in that Im timing stuff right! I am so lucky to have my little boy!
Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->