3 days of + OPKs??? (do you agree?)

alicat20

Mom of 2 awesome boys!
Reaction score
So, here are the last 3 days of OPKs I took. They all look positive to me but I need some fresh eyes to be sure. If they are all positive, when did/will I ovulate? So confused. Is it normal to have 3 days of + OPKs? Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 91
I agree that CD 15 is the MOST positive when side by side but if you just saw the first and last one, wouldn't you say they are positive too? Also, when would you say I ovulated?

I would say all 3 do look + but next to CD15 they look like the run up and post OV.

I would def say you OV on CD15.

V xxxx

Here's a better picture....I think :)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 51
So, if CD15 is the MOST positive, did I O that day or the next?

Probably the next day, unless you caught the very tail end of your surge :) You could tell by taking your temp!

I'm not a temp taker at the moment. We are "waiting to try" while DH is deciding if he wants another, so I'm doing OPKs to prevent getting pregnant until the time is right (if ever). Since I can't be on birth control for blood clotting issues and can't have an IUD because of a bicornuate uterus, we are using good ol condoms and we are just trying to avoid BDing on my most fertile day.

cd15 looks good to me also! prolly will ovulate within 24hrs after that was taken! gl!

Sorry hun I'm no help. When we conceived this pregnancy I had + opk's (they looked EXACTLY the same) for 6 days!

hey hun i get three days like this aswell,uve got the fade in and fade out pattern,cd15 is the pos and cd14 and cd16 are the up and down of ur surge xx

As long as you BD'd that day you should be ok spermies live for 3 days or more at times!! Goodluck and waiting to hear your BFP soon!

From all the information I have gathered about OPK's, it's 100% normal to continue having positives. It's the first one that's the most important and the one you should go off of. Once you get that first one, you should know that you will ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. The positives after that one don't really count as anything. Hope this helps! :):thumbup:

Sorry hun I'm no help. When we conceived this pregnancy I had + opk's (they looked EXACTLY the same) for 6 days!

OMG i had 6 positive OPK's in a row this cycle as well, I could never understand it because I have never been able to even get a positive and suddenly 6! This gives me some hope, ty :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->