3 days post baby kinda worried

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
So I know going to a dr is my best option but I have been to see her today and she didn't say anything to help...

My feet are incredibly swelled up :( I have been trying to keep them up but my knees hurt from it :(

Also my tail bone hurts from pushing I guess...sitting down sucks and trying to sit with stitches :( I just feel like I have ripped myself open when I pee I know tmi...

Another thing I have not done a two since the day of..Because I'm scared it will hurt any women have any advice so it won't hurt

Big hugs hun it sucks doesn't it. But just take one day at a time it will get easier :)

I took stool softeners and my first "poop" was nice and easy... Also I mostly sat on a pillow when sitting and got numbing spray for my down below areas as I had internal and external tearing... After a few days it gets better and I think after 2 weeks I was not so sore. Good luck!!

i agree with hopeful, your OB shoulda told you to use stool softener. as for the aches and swelling, have you tried propping your knees with a pillow or cushion? and use ice/heat pack on your tail bone. and when you pee try to use dermoplast pain relief first, the hospital gave me cans of the amazing stuff after i had stitches. you can buy it otc though. good luck and congratulations.

My feet were exactly the same they were so puffed and swollen i found that elevating my legs as much as possible helped (when youre not running around after baby) and as for the stitches lavender baths as many times a day as possible are helpful. I also used to soak a flannel in boiling water with lavender and tea tree and then put them on my pad. That really helped. I had episiotomy and second degree tear and my stitches were horrendous so thats what the MW recommended. They do heal pretty quickly tho. Congrats on your new little one x

Mothercare do gauze strips which u freeze and then put in ur pants. God I wish I had those after I had my first son.
I lent forward while weeing so that made it easier and I was also scared about going to the toilet for the first time, but it was fine, didn't hurt. I just took my time.
It's weird that all the things that really hurt after birth didn't bother me at all after my second son.
I started to feel normal after 6 weeks and myself again after 12.
No advice about ur feet, very annoying the doctor didn't give u an advise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->