3 days till expected AF

hunnybump

NTNP but soon to be TTC
Reaction score
I feel normal though so i think i'm out this month. Unless someone out there has felt completely normal before BFP?????

:hi: I'm expecting Af on Sep 1st. No real symptoms, either. can't help with your ques, just wanted to say hello ;)

:hi: I'm expecting Af on Sep 1st. No real symptoms, either. can't help with your ques, just wanted to say hello ;)

:hugs: Sweet fingers crossed. I don't have exact date of when AF will be here. Cycle varies from 24 days to 32. I'm going to try and wait until day 31 to test if no AF. The only consistant thing in my cycles is that it goes short cycle then long cycle then short cycle then long cycle. This will be my short cycle so it shouldn't be longer than 27 days. Here's an example of the latest cycles. Do you see the pattern? It's my logic :haha:
EX:
27 days-short cycle
28 days-long cycle
27 days-short cycle
32 days-long cycle
27 days-short cycle
30 days-long cycle
24 days-short cycle
27 days-long cycle

I have more that i've tracked and they've always had the same pattern so next cycle shouldn't be more than 27 days long because it's the "short cycle".
I bet you think i'm crazy so i'm going to stop writing now lol. I hope you get your BFP this month.:baby:

Craziness comes naturally with girls who want a baby, i guess :mrgreen: I def see the pattern there's only a little abnormality with cycle 7.. that one should be 27 not 24... ;)

I noticed my nipples were itching today (hope not tmi...) and I've just talked to a good friend, who's currently preg and she said, that was her first sign :shock: Well, it would be too good to be true..

Boo i got my AF today. :growlmad: Okay since i'm not TTC until November maybe i'll just BD every other day from CD8 to CD16. And then in November i'll probably buy OPK's and BD everyday for 8 days. Seems like alot of work :nope: I definately want to get preggers by January or February. I feel like i'm cheating on NTNP :haha: I hope you're still in the run this month. :dust:

I'm sorry honey :hugs: Didn't expect it that soon... :cry:

I'm still waiting but walking to the bathroom every other minute to check on it... :wacko:

Hunnybump I felt that away about opks (I even put that as the title to my thread at the time!) but to be honest I feel so much more in control with the opks. It doesn't have to mean that you are really trying, and it's up to you and your OH if you decide to be led by a +ve opk to time your bding. I like knowing that my body work's and it helps me to guess at when AF is due.

Also to answer your original post - it is possible to feel 'nothing' or to consider any twinges as something else and still get a BFP. Think of all those ladies who only discover they are pregnant when AF doesn't show. Don't get disheartened if you feel this way again next month. Everyone is different. x

Hunnybump I felt that away about opks (I even put that as the title to my thread at the time!) but to be honest I feel so much more in control with the opks. It doesn't have to mean that you are really trying, and it's up to you and your OH if you decide to be led by a +ve opk to time your bding. I like knowing that my body work's and it helps me to guess at when AF is due.

Also to answer your original post - it is possible to feel 'nothing' or to consider any twinges as something else and still get a BFP. Think of all those ladies who only discover they are pregnant when AF doesn't show. Don't get disheartened if you feel this way again next month. Everyone is different. x

I do really want to know when i ovulate so i think i'll for sure do OPK's soon. I mean for all i know i could be completely wrong on the day i think it is. I only go be my CM which is heavy from CD10-CD14 or so.

Get the cheapy Wondfo OPKs from Amazon. I used them for the first time last month and they were pretty awesome and easy to use. I think I paid $10 for a set of 10 HPTs and 40 OPKs.

I luckily always know when I ov, since I have a really bad pain on one side of my abdomen. It usually hurts for three days.

Hey Hunny.. once my AF will have kicked in would you like to open up a new thread with me where we can chat through the new cycle?

:kiss:

I luckily always know when I ov, since I have a really bad pain on one side of my abdomen. It usually hurts for three days.

Hey Hunny.. once my AF will have kicked in would you like to open up a new thread with me where we can chat through the new cycle?

Sure sounds good but i'm still hopeing for you BFP. :winkwink: But if AF comes we should definately do that.

Sure sounds good but i'm still hopeing for you BFP. :winkwink: But if AF comes we should definately do that.

Here I am.. would you like to open the thread, sweetie? :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->