3 dpo and spotting

MrsAttard

Reaction score
So, as it says, today I'm only 3 dpo and had a little bit of spotting. It wasn't much, but I never usually spot except for the day before AF. It seems too early for it to be implantation bleeding. Should I just assume it's mid-cycle spotting that I just haven't noticed before?

So, as it says, today I'm only 3 dpo and had a little bit of spotting. It wasn't much, but I never usually spot except for the day before AF. It seems too early for it to be implantation bleeding. Should I just assume it's mid-cycle spotting that I just haven't noticed before?

Are you sure you already ovulated? It is early for IB but could be ovulation bleeding too or from rough :sex:?

Oh by the way! Your SN was my maiden name! Maybe long-lost relatives!:hugs: Jk, good luck!

I would say IB but definitely seems to early. Maybe late O spotting?

Are you sure of your O date??

I'm pretty positive I already ovulated. I had +OPK on Friday, and negatives since then. I'll guess I'll write it off mid-cycle spotting, and wait impatiently until I can test! Thanks!

Are you sure you already ovulated? It is early for IB but could be ovulation bleeding too or from rough :sex:?

Oh by the way! Your SN was my maiden name! Maybe long-lost relatives!:hugs: Jk, good luck!

BTW....are you Maltese? My husband is, and it seems Attard is a very common name....like the Maltese version of Smith. And, considering what a small island it is, I assume they are all related! jk lol

I have had spotting like this before, too. GL!

I've had the same. You're right - just try to be patient until you can test & best of lucK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->